Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're looking to buy?

I haven't been watching too closely, but I haven't heard of this going for crazy prices yet. You'll probably have to pay a bit of a premium over retail, though. Check the for sale threads...might be a few in there.

You're looking to buy?

I haven't been watching too closely, but I haven't heard of this going for crazy prices yet. You'll probably have to pay a bit of a premium over retail, though. Check the for sale threads...might be a few in there.

Yeah I've been trying. The search feature doesn't work for me. I may check what standard eBay prices are.

Now there's a great idea! I know Spazzy is doing a custom batarang and Bat gun!!! :rock

Haha yeah I saw that while I was browsing. I was like ****....why not get a regular and just get a custom? I am just wondering by pricing. A lot of people are charging 60 bucks and up for shipping...it's like damn it shouldn't be that expensive especially within the States...

WOW! :horror do you have any pics of this custom head? I may have seen it on facebook sometime ago but its completely escaped my mind...plus I'm happy to hear that its been sculpted with the portrait facing the right instead of the left...seems as though none of the heads that have ben made available for this PF are facing the right :dunno :lol

Right now everything is boxed until I can display it. Unfortunately no pics of the painted up heads. When I have every head in my possession I'll take pics. Sorry.

I am just wondering by pricing. A lot of people are charging 60 bucks and up for shipping...it's like damn it shouldn't be that expensive especially within the States...

The shipping charges are no joke. The box is huge and pushes it into dimensional pricing for UPS which gets pretty expensive. Sideshow charged me $46 for shipping the exclusive from CA to OH and we know they get a good discount. Most eBay sellers don't get the same % discount so it's going to be a little more expensive.

Damn, didn't know that. I mostly use FedEx and it isn't much by dimension, more so weight. Then again it just cost me 15 bucks with insurance and signature for a 6 pound box. That's definitely something I guess lol.

Brace yourself!
I am bracing and scared for my wallet already Lol. What I'd love is a stand for him. Unlike Batman the heads done sit up and its crappy that I have to keep him wrapped up in the tissue he came in Lol.
Soo......what are the chances of getting a solid price for a Bat's exclusive? I realized the batarang bonus would totally go well with Bab's PF when she comes out.
Dude it'll be okay if you go through someone on the boards or on FB. EBay prices are crazy sometimes
For the EX? I'd say they go for around $800...
Yeah the average on the Bay is about that much plus a $100 or so for shipping

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Dude it'll be okay if you go through someone on the boards or on FB. EBay prices are crazy sometimes
Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My search does not work, which is weird, but I'll try it after I update my laptop. After noticing the batarang, I feel I should go for it (also to shut my friends as they wonder why I only go with female [which I'm wondering why that sound far fetched?...]) :lol

eBay prices are crazy, but I don't see them selling at that. Just stupid kids with an empty checkbook willing to go for it. Wish I had that sort of money:lol

Back