Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol am I right? You have these two. Plus the two heads from Dark Spidey, anything I'm missing?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I've got 6 in total my friend, the two original heads from SSC, the Lee, Kelley and Jones custom heads and the custom unmasked portrait :rock

emaquru5.jpg

Infact, just spoke with Francois and he's confirmed that there is still time to pre order the Troy unmasked headsculpt (which is a $25 deposit) furthermore, he also confirmed that the cast will be completed next week hopefully before its then ready to send off to get painted...so it shouldn't be too long now :rock

I've got 6 in total my friend, the two original heads from SSC, the Lee, Kelley and Jones custom heads and the custom unmasked portrait :rock

emaquru5.jpg

Infact, just spoke with Francois and he's confirmed that there is still time to pre order the Troy unmasked headsculpt (which is a $25 deposit) furthermore, he also confirmed that the cast will be completed next week hopefully before its then ready to send off to get painted...so it shouldn't be too long now :rock
Lol I forgot you got all 3 from DSpidey and Lol I wasn't even counting the origin 2. So I was right you will have 5 customs to make it 7 in total Lol.

Thank you for that info brother I cannot wait to see the painted version :D

ninja-turt.gif

Listen up guys, for those who have ordered the Troy McDevitt head commissioned by MadX (Francois), if you would like yours to be sent directly to Kevin (DarkSpidey) to get painted up to a high standard, then could you please send me or Kevin a PM to confirm so that we can notify Francois before the start of next week. Thanks a lot guys :hi5:

Listen up guys, for those who have ordered the Troy McDevitt head commissioned by MadX (Francois), if you would like yours to be sent directly to Kevin (DarkSpidey) to get painted up to a high standard, then could you please send me or Kevin a PM to confirm so that we can notify Francois before the start of next week. Thanks a lot guys :hi5:
So who is Francois having them painted by and what is DSpidey charging for the paint ups? Oh man so many choices :(

So who is Francois having them painted by and what is DSpidey charging for the paint ups? Oh man so many choices :(

Okay, gonna get Kevin to add this info as soon as so that everyone's clear :) unsure if where Francois is getting his lot painted so hopefully Kevin will be here shortly :)

Awesome bro. Has Francois said when he'd have the painted version up? Question. The Deadpool custom that Troy did, who painted that?

Awesome bro. Has Francois said when he'd have the painted version up? Question. The Deadpool custom that Troy did, who painted that?

Not as yet bro...just that the final cast should be completed next week and then it's off to the painters. As for the Deadpool custom heqdsculpt, I'm not too sure about this as I never purchased it myself but maybe Bmutha or DarthChris could tell you as they have it in their collection :)

Guys, gonna start a new thread in the customs section on behalf of Kevin who's given me all the information regarding costs, etc...

Should have it up in an hour or so...I'll add the link once it's up :)

Guys, gonna start a new thread in the customs section on behalf of Kevin who's given me all the information regarding costs, etc...

Should have it up in an hour or so...I'll add the link once it's up :)

Please keep in mind that we should only be discussing the sculpt and craftsmanship, since a "sales thread" as such would most likely end up being taken down.

I think we should keep it in this thread, and stick to posts admiring the high level of skill involved in making these beautiful custom bits and pieces. :) Any sales talk and stuff is a no go.

Back