Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My search does not work, which is weird, but I'll try it after I update my laptop. After noticing the batarang, I feel I should go for it (also to shut my friends as they wonder why I only go with female [which I'm wondering why that sound far fetched?...]) :lol

eBay prices are crazy, but I don't see them selling at that. Just stupid kids with an empty checkbook willing to go for it. Wish I had that sort of money:lol

Your friends are weird but yeah you need some heavy hitters to keep all the ladies calm. Too much estrogen causes statues to spontaneously blow up. Well you might get lucky. Yeah update the laptop and try. What do you need to update? PM me I'm actually a Geek Squad technician

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Now there's a great idea! I know Spazzy is doing a custom batarang and Bat gun!!! :rock

Haha yeah I saw that while I was browsing. I was like ****....why not get a regular and just get a custom? I am just wondering by pricing. A lot of people are charging 60 bucks and up for shipping...it's like damn it shouldn't be that expensive especially within the States...

I got a large batarang(not as huge as the original) with rope...my favorite so far, a modern grapnel from the movie, a BTAS grapnel and 3 mini batarangs, I am about to finish my current batch and I will finish the rest of my list within two weeks so the wait shouldn't be long for new orders.

Your friends are weird but yeah you need some heavy hitters to keep all the ladies calm. Too much estrogen causes statues to spontaneously blow up. Well you might get lucky. Yeah update the laptop and try. What do you need to update? PM me I'm actually a Geek Squad technician

Nah I had a laptop update for some time, and I have been holding off. Need to transfer some pics to the home PC and it's all gucci. Nothing weird, just standard computer updates; problem is my laptop is an old piece of ****, so I avoid it as much as I can.

I got a large batarang(not as huge as the original) with rope...my favorite so far, a modern grapnel from the movie, a BTAS grapnel and 3 mini batarangs, I am about to finish my current batch and I will finish the rest of my list within two weeks so the wait shouldn't be long for new orders.
Spazzy, are you trying to bankrupt me? :lol Those sounds legit, I'll check a few out, I'm in no rush but those sound great!

Mine was close to $70 straight from Sideshow

Damn, I live in Chicago, so I hope it isn't that huge for Wonder Woman...

:)

my shipping was around $55, it is because the cape takes up a lot of space, I doubt the Wonder Woman box will be that large or that heavy.

Nah I had a laptop update for some time, and I have been holding off. Need to transfer some pics to the home PC and it's all gucci. Nothing weird, just standard computer updates; problem is my laptop is an old piece of ****, so I avoid it as much as I can.
Oh okay thought it was some hardware thing. Good thing
Hey, as far as negotiations go, starting low is always good.
Last thing you want is to go too high and the guy accepts then you're screwed lol

Was browsing the customization thread over at SF and found different mods folks were doing.

It was done some time ago, thought I'd share the pics:

Gauntlet mod, shortening the neck and cowl mod done by SONICobra:

1_zps07f49d83.jpg

2_zpscf6ed06f.jpg

3_zps773d3d9f.jpg

4_zps612617e8.jpg

6_zps3603ddaf.jpg

7_zps975ab7f3.jpg

8_zpsca4e0c56.jpg

Cape mod done by DynamicMenace

c966e52a-ca96-4f28-babb-678bd58e9752_zps750e79ad.jpg

This one I liked, for an alternate display for Supes, look pretty nice, done by DynamicMenace

SupermanPFClothCape004_zpsdc619104.jpg

SupermanPFClothCape002_zpse285ef57.jpg

SupermanPFClothCape005_zpsa9031981.jpg

Was browsing the customization thread over at SF and found different mods folks were doing.

It was done some time ago, thought I'd share the pics:

Gauntlet mod, shortening the neck and cowl mod done by SONICobra:

1_zps07f49d83.jpg

2_zpscf6ed06f.jpg

3_zps773d3d9f.jpg

4_zps612617e8.jpg

6_zps3603ddaf.jpg

7_zps975ab7f3.jpg

8_zpsca4e0c56.jpg

Cape mod done by DynamicMenace

c966e52a-ca96-4f28-babb-678bd58e9752_zps750e79ad.jpg

This one I liked, for an alternate display for Supes, look pretty nice, done by DynamicMenace

SupermanPFClothCape004_zpsdc619104.jpg

SupermanPFClothCape002_zpse285ef57.jpg

SupermanPFClothCape005_zpsa9031981.jpg

Those are very cool, are they offering them for sale?

Those are very cool, are they offering them for sale?

I asked SONICobra about it, he said that at this time its undecided if he will be making copies of the head sculpts. He's going to try but is still fairly inexperienced when it comes to casting, if he does he will let us know. I am curious to see how the MC head looks like on the body, he said after shortening the neck, he was more looking to his right. Have to wait for his pics whenever he posts them. Link to the thread: Sideshow Batman PF costume customization thread

About the Supes cape, DynamicMenace said that he used the material called WUJU Tango Red Jet Set # 400104932526 from Joann Fabrics. Link to the thread: Sideshow Superman PF customization thread

I asked SONICobra about it, he said that at this time its undecided if he will be making copies of the head sculpts. He's going to try but is still fairly inexperienced when it comes to casting, if he does he will let us know. I am curious to see how the MC head looks like on the body, he said after shortening the neck, he was more looking to his right. Have to wait for his pics whenever he posts them. Link to the thread: Sideshow Batman PF costume customization thread

About the Supes cape, DynamicMenace said that he used the material called WUJU Tango Red Jet Set # 400104932526 from Joann Fabrics. Link to the thread: Sideshow Superman PF customization thread

Thanks, BB, I sent Sonicobra a PM to keep me informed. I really like that Shorteared adjust Andy B head. It looks awesome.

Back