Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Chris, is Dark Spidey painting them for Francois? I'm going to ask him lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yea, a truly epic paint job as ever Kev, thank you so much bro :clap Will get a full on pic-fest with the heads on the statue over on my display thread pretty soon :hi5: Once again, if anyone is thinking of having their original Sideshow Bat PF headsculpts repainted then I cant recommend Kev enough but the these pics should pretty much convince anyone to get theirs done ;)

On another note, seeing as though my Bats PF will undoubtedly be a keeper for my collection, I've decided to go the whole hog and order my 5th custom headsculpt (7 in all) :rock :lol

a7e7uqer.jpg

this time I've decided to get my second unmasked portrait which is the one sculpted by Troy and commissioned by Francois (MadX)

7yny6yzy.jpg

Should hopefully hear soon about a new Superman PF custom head, I doubt we'll get as many as we did for Batman but still, nice to have the options :rock

These all look awesome!!! Congrats! I had Kevin paint up my David Finch and Kelly Jones heads, and they came out amazing. Waiting for my Jim Lee head by Andre, and am getting the Bruce unmasked head by Troy, and having Kevin paint that one too. Can't wait. I didn't get the first unmasked head, and it's probably too late for me to get one. One head you, and everybody has forgotten about, and maybe because it wasn't made too public is the Neal Adams head by Tony Amato. It was an amazing sculpt, he's looking to the right instead of left like a couple of the other heads, and I got the great Kenny Alassandro to paint him up for me.

These all look awesome!!! Congrats! I had Kevin paint up my David Finch and Kelly Jones heads, and they came out amazing. Waiting for my Jim Lee head by Andre, and am getting the Bruce unmasked head by Troy, and having Kevin paint that one too. Can't wait. I didn't get the first unmasked head, and it's probably too late for me to get one. One head you, and everybody has forgotten about, and maybe because it wasn't made too public is the Neal Adams head by Tony Amato. It was an amazing sculpt, he's looking to the right instead of left like a couple of the other heads, and I got the great Kenny Alassandro to paint him up for me.

WOW! :horror do you have any pics of this custom head? I may have seen it on facebook sometime ago but its completely escaped my mind...plus I'm happy to hear that its been sculpted with the portrait facing the right instead of the left...seems as though none of the heads that have ben made available for this PF are facing the right :dunno :lol

by the way...I also know of another custom Batman head that only a very few have seen :lol at this point, everyone is thinking....WTF!!!! Not another custom Batman PF head! :slap :lol :lol

However, I'm not sure if it will actually see the light of the day yet but still nice to see so many designs. This head is based on one of the original Sideshow headsculpts but will feature subtle battle damage to the cowl

5upu2a3e.jpg

Yea, "luckily" I don't have Supes, hehe.

:thud: Chris!!! Supes is, in my opinion, one of the best Sideshow PF's I've seen to date (and that's including all the old school classics!) Not sure how you feel about the character but you wont regret it if you get to see this magnificent piece in the flesh!

Yea, I'm actually on WL for the EX still, I think. But I'm just not sure how I can fit him in my BESTA setup.

Personally, I wouldn't be too disappointed had I not of picked an EX up...my EX head will just sit in the box cos the regular head is simply majestic...I say if you see a regular on eBay or one that a fellow collector is selling to jump on it cos its definitely worth it imo :)

Back