Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just got my batman #0967 EX its unreal, I'm gonna try the string thing but I don't mind the armpits issue and mine doesn't wobble one bit, My only dilemma is which head to use I like them both last pic is my current setup, going with short ears for now

Just got my batman #0967 EX its unreal, I'm gonna try the string thing but I don't mind the armpits issue and mine doesn't wobble one bit, My only dilemma is which head to use I like them both last pic is my current setup, going with short ears for now

Very nice display, if you wouldn't mind could you tell me where those cabinets are from?

My statue isn't wobbly at all. It's heavy on the right side and I'm sure if I walked into my shelf really hard, there's a chance he could tip over but other than that he's not going anywhere.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

The wobbly issue is what has me concerned. From watching the YouTube review from batmanfan74, it looks like it could tip very easily if you're not careful.

Not to worry, it's an easy fix. Put a few extra tabs on the base and it will be stable. You can get felt or clear rubber ones from home depot.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

SS is gonna send me replacement heads for both portraits, as they both have the yellow blemishes on them. Very happy about that, as I love this statue. My favorite PF I have.

Just buy two like I did that way you can display both heads. Problem fixed!

Scareb congrats bro, glad you like him and enjoy!! :hi5:

Smooth Criminal stellar pics man! Your set up looks amazing aswell :clap

I found a bag of them in a beauty supply store. The bag had several color and clear bands. The clear ones were all small but were perfect for the job.

Yes they are perfect for securing a gun to an action figures hand. They are the same as the ones that secured the Star Wars action figures guns in their hands in their packaging.

Cool- thanks!

I have the spidey comiquette and hellboy on preorder and I really want sinestro and bats pretty much took up the last free space. The thing is is that I can't not buy them.

I wonder how much longer they're going to leave the waitlist open for the exclusive...I wouldn't I think that there would be THAT many cancellations and credit card declines.

I wonder how much longer they're going to leave the waitlist open for the exclusive...I wouldn't I think that there would be THAT many cancellations and credit card declines.

Hey you never know one day you or someone else could totally luck out and nab an EX, if you already didn't make/pay/received your own pre-order

Running out of space though have to be really selective I will start a show yout shelves thread one these days to show the whole room lol

No joke. I'm going to put the hurry on finishing my basement just so I have room to display everything. Bats looks pretty crowded in my Besta. I got him yesterday. His pits look fine, head paint was good. However, the bottom jaw of the gargoyle was broken off so I sent out pictures for that to be replaced.

Overall he's stunning in person. The suit looks fantastic.

bats7_zps59f1a343.jpg
[/URL]

Is that the door to the room stuck behind those Besta's? I mean, are you like stuck in that room now. Forever?

Back