Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

That's courageous work TonyMeis! Fantastic!

I used the clear rubber band fix. It worked very well.

That looks real good. Where do you get those clear rubber bands at and do they have all sizes like those small enough to hold a gun in an action figure's hand?

Mine will be here Friday. I'd be 100% happy if it wasn't for the fact that I forgot to update the address and send it to my US address. Now I'm scared just thinking how much the brokerage fees will be. :slap

Shame about that tear. Will Sideshow send you a new one if they are working on their waitlists? I'm waitlisted and worried that if there's a defect somewhere, there will be none to replace.

That looks real good. Where do you get those clear rubber bands at and do they have all sizes like those small enough to hold a gun in an action figure's hand?

OT: Who is that in your sig? Is that Diane Lane? What movie is that from?

Shame about that tear. Will Sideshow send you a new one if they are working on their waitlists? I'm waitlisted and worried that if there's a defect somewhere, there will be none to replace.

OT: Who is that in your sig? Is that Diane Lane? What movie is that from?

looks like his sig is from the classic King Kong movie.

It will be a while before my regular PF arrives from Forbidden Planet UK. When it does arrive, I really hope the costume around the armpits looks ok, because I'm not sure if I'm prepared to use rubber bands or thin thread to tighten it up like a lot of people have successfully done here. I would be worried about it cutting into the costume over time :(

Had my tracking notice for my EX today...should be here on Tuesday!!!

Looking forward to it...seems like it's taken forever

Neil

This has been one funny release to follow. You have collectors telling someone who stated they want to pose him sideways to spend the extra money because OMG Batarang EPIC, but ignore string/rubber bands as if they are not there...IDK.

I think that they need to have some better method in place to easily move 7500 Regs. I guess I am wondering would you rather have a tight fitting uniform straight from SS or the batarang? Will be really curious to see what happens in March if those show up looking more like the Proto.

looks like his sig is from the classic King Kong movie.

The classic one would be a black and white still. :)

But yeah, that's Jessica Lange in the 1976 remake.

Missed it by that much.... lol Thanks.
05861845_.jpg

This has been one funny release to follow. You have collectors telling someone who stated they want to pose him sideways to spend the extra money because OMG Batarang EPIC, but ignore string/rubber bands as if they are not there...IDK.

I think that they need to have some better method in place to easily move 7500 Regs. I guess I am wondering would you rather have a tight fitting uniform straight from SS or the batarang? Will be really curious to see what happens in March if those show up looking more like the Proto.

They said all the pfs were already made. I doubt there will be a difference.
P.S. Ex or Fail

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

My wife said we're staying at her parents house till Saturday. All I could think about was how I won't get to see my Bats PF til Saturday

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

My wife said we're staying at her parents house till Saturday. All I could think about was how I won't get to see my Bats PF til Saturday

That's very sad, actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said all the pfs were already made. I doubt there will be a difference.
P.S. Ex or Fail

BR is correct. A SSC Rep already stated that all the PFs are done. The only reason that they are shipping in waves is because SSCs warehouse can't hold all 9500 Bats PFs at the same time. Not enough room. So for all the peeps hoping for a better fit around the pits with the Regs...it's not happening.

BR is correct. A SSC Rep already stated that all the PFs are done. The only reason that they are shipping in waves is because SSCs warehouse can't hold all 9500 Bats PFs at the same time. Not enough room. So for all the peeps hoping for a better fit around the pits with the Regs...it's not happening.

It seems like what you see is what you get. The odd one seems to have the fabric tucked up in the pits a bit better than the others, but 90% of them seem to have the pit issue (which is much less noticeable in hand).

I guess the easiest is following Madx tip no 2. Use a gray string and wrap around and tighten it and manually just tie it in the back area... Anyone tried it?

Thanks guys. Its going to be a long two days. Lol anyone see the MadX parody video where its assumed that he is actually a SSC employee?

Back