Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Heya Spidey - sorry to hear it but it's clear you're an awesome dad and your son is a lucky guy for it!

Heya Spidey - sorry to hear it but it's clear you're an awesome dad and your son is a lucky guy for it!

Nah... I am the lucky one m8... Trust me when I say my wife and two boys are they greatest gifts I could ever be given .... :hi5:

I hope everything turns out well and you continue to be a part of this community, check in from time to time :1-1:

Thanks m8 I am not going anywhere ... :duff... You never know I may find myself able to pick up a few of these down the road when things even out... We shall see.

The odd thing, I didn't really think this looked that complicated to make. IMO he is not very detailed because its a cloth fabric covering most of his body. Not fine sculpting or painting. Not sure whats taking so long. We know its not getting QC checked

The odd thing, I didn't really think this looked that complicated to make. IMO he is not very detailed because its a cloth fabric covering most of his body. Not fine sculpting or painting. Not sure whats taking so long. We know its not getting QC checked

Or it is, and you have your answer as to what is taking so long.

Or it is, and you have your answer as to what is taking so long.

True, I wish I knew. Curiosity and all. Would be interested in a video of the factory process and what is easy and what is quick to make.

Back