Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Probably when you decide to purchase statues again, there will be newer and nicer Batman statues then hahahaha

Yeah there should be an acid trip variant by then:lol

batman_on_acid_by_who_fan96-d315obm.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!

SOLD :lecture

Anyone with an EXCLUSIVE that wants to sell, ill listen. In box me please. I wasnt into pfs when this guy came up for po

Freaks, let's help a buddy out here.

Spidey, I'm good for $50 toward your Batman or to help out with the medical. PM me, and it's in the mail.

Spidey, I'm good for $50 toward your Batman or to help out with the medical. PM me, and it's in the mail.

If i had it to give today i would, however i might be able to pledge something towards the middle of October. So if we're doing this count me in next month.

I'm in for 25 bucks. Just pm me your address and it's in the mail.

Well boys.... I am going to be canceling this big guy. Everything is okay, but as I said over in the Spiderman Comiquette thread my wife and I are going to be paying for some medical expenses out of pocket for our little guy, and well.... There goes Daddy's statue money.

Firstly, my little guy is okay, but my wife and I will be footing some bills for assessments for him to help him at school. His jealth isnt the problem but how he is handling some of the stuff after my wife got ill a few years ago is. So needless to say i have NO trouble giving up on this statue to help my little boy... None.

Before, anyone says "say it ain't so" or anything... The whole story or most of it is in the Spidey thread, but let me just say I am completely at piece with the decision... You would think I would be upset with it... Being a total FREAK and all... But this is my little boy, and well, let's just say it was NOT a difficult call.

Now I have an Ex arranged with a fellow Freak here. So if anyone here is interested please give me a shout, and I can out you in touch with him.

Good call man. If I had to make a decision like this, I would prob just firesale all my statues ASAP. Not a difficult decision at all. I'm sure things will be just fine and maybe someday you'll be able to pick this guy up.

If i had it to give today i would, however i might be able to pledge something towards the middle of October. So if we're doing this count me in next month.

I'm in for 25 bucks. Just pm me your address and it's in the mail.

Awww geeze guys .... I just saw these and I can't thank you enough for the offer, but I can't accept it. I am not to good for your money or anything, that would arrogance supreme, BUT I can afford the assessments for my son and the therapies which is ALL I care about. I just can't afford to get my POs as well. I am GOOD with decision guys, and my family is very okay financially, just not enough for statues. As much as I wanted this statue I have moved passed it now.... It simply doesn't matter in the long run, and like some have said with the ES being so high I will probably be able to find one down the road if I should change my mind when everything is done.

Honestly, guys I can't tell you how much the offers of help mean to me. If I wasnt in public when I read them, AND incredibly manly :wink1:, well my eyes would have leaked....:1-1:
Good call man. If I had to make a decision like this, I would prob just firesale all my statues ASAP. Not a difficult decision at all. I'm sure things will be just fine and maybe someday you'll be able to pick this guy up.

Honestly, it is the best and only call I can make. It is very easy...:hi5:

Batman is 25". He is not going to fit in most besta set ups. where are you going to put him?

Back