Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lol no doubt chin. Still wouldn't **** with him though.

Maybe some banana splits, like 11 of em - that dude is positively rotund lmfao.

Totally Chin :lol

Lol no doubt chin. Still wouldn't **** with him though.

It would be hard to get past his Care Bear stare

Steven_Seagal_Animatie_2_Bew.gif

but then again Go Daddy is not out of the question when you see something like this :lecture

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

I love how she keeps like 2 mtr distance at all times (probably afraid he'll snap her neck out of habit):lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGk-vd1-U4&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGk-vd1-U4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

How can you not love that classic Adam West suit! Looks great :yess:

No doubt beast :lol it would have been better if with each kick and punch the words kapow, zap, biff etc appeared . Can't say I actually like the costume but it has huge nostalgia factor for me.

The knightfall suit I liked when I first saw it as a kid but now I don't really like it at all :dunno

Well boys.... I am going to be canceling this big guy. Everything is okay, but as I said over in the Spiderman Comiquette thread my wife and I are going to be paying for some medical expenses out of pocket for our little guy, and well.... There goes Daddy's statue money.

Firstly, my little guy is okay, but my wife and I will be footing some bills for assessments for him to help him at school. His jealth isnt the problem but how he is handling some of the stuff after my wife got ill a few years ago is. So needless to say i have NO trouble giving up on this statue to help my little boy... None.

Before, anyone says "say it ain't so" or anything... The whole story or most of it is in the Spidey thread, but let me just say I am completely at piece with the decision... You would think I would be upset with it... Being a total FREAK and all... But this is my little boy, and well, let's just say it was NOT a difficult call.

Now I have an Ex arranged with a fellow Freak here. So if anyone here is interested please give me a shout, and I can out you in touch with him.

Awwwwww that sucks all round man I was really looking forward to celebrating this piece with you :(

I'm glad all has worked out well for you guys though and maybe you can hunt this down in the future.

LIL+SAD+BATMAN.jpg

WAIT!! Actually the reg will be around should for a while so you never know!

batmanreturns_smile.gif

All the best mate :1-1:

Hope the little man comes through, you're a good dad! Family First!

Last edited:

Really sorry to hear that Spidey, I know how much this piece meant to you. As a father myself I believe you when you say it was not a hard decision. Your sons lucky to have a father like you. All the best to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear that Spidey...Family always comes first!
Bright side- You have a Spiderman Comiquette! :yess:

Wish you all the best Spidey...

Awwwwww that sucks all round man I was really looking forward to celebrating this piece with you :(

I'm glad all has worked out well for you guys though and maybe you can hunt this down in the future.

LIL+SAD+BATMAN.jpg

WAIT!! Actually the reg will be around should for a while so you never know!

batmanreturns_smile.gif

All the best mate :1-1:

Hope the little man comes through, you're a good dad! Family First!

Really sorry to hear that Spidey, I know how much this piece meant to you. As a father myself I believe you when you say it was not a hard decision. Your sons lucky to have a father like you. All the best to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear that Spidey...Family always comes first!
Bright side- You have a Spiderman Comiquette! :yess:

Absolutely. It's just a chunk of resin. Best wishes to your son.

Thanks guys. Like I said this wasn't even close to a hard decision really. My little munch is fine physically, but we need to help him with how he is doing in the old feeler, and it is just going to cost EVERYTHING I would have spent on these.

As for tracking this bad boy down. Who knows if it will happen. All I know is to much fun posting and hanging out with you guys. So I will still be here. Just not buying is all.:duff

Sorry to hear that Spidey, but like you say, maybe in the future you can pick this piece up :)

.......I have just hit the pre order button. After months of debating, I have finally worked it around my other flex payments. So I should be getting him in Dec if he isnt delayed anymore. My Poison and Joker are happy lol.

Again, don't cancel. Sell it. People who missed out on the EX will want it. You can make a little profit.

Thanks guys. Like I said this wasn't even close to a hard decision really. My little munch is fine physically, but we need to help him with how he is doing in the old feeler, and it is just going to cost EVERYTHING I would have spent on these.

As for tracking this bad boy down. Who knows if it will happen. All I know is to much fun posting and hanging out with you guys. So I will still be here. Just not buying is all.:duff

if you don't mind my asking, what the heck is a "feeler"?

As a parent I know your 100% making the right decision. This hobby pales in comparison to my daughter.

if you don't mind my asking, what the heck is a "feeler"?

As a parent I know your 100% making the right decision. This hobby pales in comparison to my daughter.

I meant emotionionaly mate, kind of like "old ticker" for heart...lol. Honestly, I really do appreciate the support, and I agree that these statues are just not even important when it comes to looking out for our children. He will be fine with time, he just needs us to get him someone to talk to is all, and to get the paper work for the schools to get them to understand him better.

Thans again for the support csi.

Back