Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

HEY Congrats to those waitlists converting :yess: I'm really happy for you guys.

Hey Ink does SS provide updates as to when thier products will be delayed until or do they always stick with the first quarter, second quarter etc and then it's anyones guess??

HEY Congrats to those waitlists converting :yess: I'm really happy for you guys.

Hey Ink does SS provide updates as to when thier products will be delayed until or do they always stick with the first quarter, second quarter etc and then it's anyones guess??

The shipping updates are at the very bottom of the newsletters. But given the fact that stuff is already being delayed into next year, it's not a good sign that this will be on time

The shipping updates are at the very bottom of the newsletters. But given the fact that stuff is already being delayed into next year, it's not a good sign that this will be on time

Cheers, yeah that is a bummer. This piece I would payout and take home tomorrow if I could. I need a WW or Supes PO to help take my mind off it but even that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon :pray:

Cheers, yeah that is a bummer. This piece I would payout and take home tomorrow if I could. I need a WW or Supes PO to help take my mind off it but even that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon :pray:

Superman is confirmed for a 2013 PO, who knows about the actual ship date... WW is supposedly getting previewed at the end of this year

Waitlisted on 2012-07-22 10:50:06

What are my chances guys ?

Previewed I take it that means PO for 2013 aswell then? That means I need to find a hammock sit back and relax :chillpill: for the rest of this year.

Thanks Ink:)

They could sit on the order like Superman, so who knows :lol

Oh that is for sure!! What a wonderful merry go round of a hobby this is. It takes you through the full gammut of emotions and all it asks of you is your money and patience.

Two things I don't have a lot of :impatient: :wink1:

Oh that is for sure!! What a wonderful merry go round of a hobby this is. It takes you through the full gammut of emotions and all it asks of you is your money and patience.

Two things I don't have a lot of :impatient: :wink1:

I think I remember hearing that the preview for WW will be put off to 2013 as well.

I wonder if this has more to do with the edition sizes than anything else. Making 10000 PF Batmans is no small feet. Especially with the quality and detail we all want. It's not a whinge but realistcally I can't see that happening by the scheduled release date. Now imagine they PO'd Superman at spook and WW at the end of the year that is 25000-30000 statues people will want by 2nd to 3rd quarter next year and that is just for 3 freakin statues!! It's no wonder they are spacing these guys out now.

I wonder if this has more to do with the edition sizes than anything else. Making 10000 PF Batmans is no small feet. Especially with the quality and detail we all want. It's not a whinge but realistcally I can't see that happening by the scheduled release date. Now imagine they PO'd Superman at spook and WW at the end of the year that is 25000-30000 statues people will want by 2nd to 3rd quarter next year and that is just for 3 freakin statues!! It's no wonder they are spacing these guys out now.

Excellent point m8. I wonder if they were totally caught off guard by the size of the Batman demand. So they had to rejigg their production schedule.

Excellent point m8. I wonder if they were totally caught off guard by the size of the Batman demand. So they had to rejigg their production schedule.

Well it makes sense bro and I couldn't blame them for doing so either. I shall now revert back to my former dumbed down self as I wait for 2013 :chillpill:

That's a good point. I didn't think about that

Back