Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm so glad I used my phone to order the EX when I did. When it dropped, I was in Logan waiting for my flight to San Diego for Comic Con. If I didn't jump then, I may have been too busy to order.

I'm so glad I used my phone to order the EX when I did. When it dropped, I was in Logan waiting for my flight to San Diego for Comic Con. If I didn't jump then, I may have been too busy to order.

I know how you feel. I was on a flight to Europe the day before. I had no internet access for over a week because I was in the country side of Croatia visiting my wife's family. Didn't have internet until I went to the coast to stay with my family 10 days later. Thankfully a member here offered to order it for me. Big props to Barbarian for helping me out. I never would have scored the EX without his help.

I am excited to pair up my Joker EX & Batman EX. They will be quite the pair.

Very True! I have a few pieces on PO that are delayed. This is the one piece I hope comes out on time. There is no other DC statue I have been waiting more for than this one and the Joker. Pairing these 2 up in the collection will make for such an amazing display.

It`s also about the only thing that will pair with Joker due to his ridiculously large base.

Unfortunately for those of us who use besta, the two of them won't fit in a single besta cube. They have to be on top of besta.

Btw I am tired of waiting especially for this PF :impatient:

Soon Mamba...soon, at least the year is going by fast...though I say that with Christmas coming.

I totally admit I want this bad o to come sooner rather the later. Especially,since I can see it being delayed just like every other statue announced for the DC line. In the end I won't care as long as it is perfect with no Quality Control issues.

Unfortunately for those of us who use besta, the two of them won't fit in a single besta cube. They have to be on top of besta.

Btw I am tired of waiting especially for this PF :impatient:

True, I will be in the same boat soon as well however, it will be nice to have them in the same Besta cabinet none the less even if they are displayed Bats over my Bellfry.... Sorry couldn't resist the old 89 reference. :lol

Last edited:
Back