Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I wonder if this has more to do with the edition sizes than anything else. Making 10000 PF Batmans is no small feet. Especially with the quality and detail we all want. It's not a whinge but realistcally I can't see that happening by the scheduled release date. Now imagine they PO'd Superman at spook and WW at the end of the year that is 25000-30000 statues people will want by 2nd to 3rd quarter next year and that is just for 3 freakin statues!! It's no wonder they are spacing these guys out now.

I don't think they'll have trouble producing that many, if you think about it, with the number of all the licenses pieces combined makes these numbers (i.e. batman ES 10,000) laughable.

But that's the point ISH. I'm not saying it's fact but that is a lot of addional statues on top of their normal production. Actually I'm not going to debate it with you mate :panic: it was just something I thought of and typed it down and hit submit button :lol :hi5: A lot of you guys have way more knowledge on SS than I do anyway :)

This is all just "Best Guess" work any way you cut it. Any way you cut it we are all looking forward to having these pieces, and ain't it going to be fun to compare in hand pics...:yess::yess:

This is all just "Best Guess" work any way you cut it. Any way you cut it we are all looking forward to having these pieces, and ain't it going to be fun to compare in hand pics...:yess::yess:

sitting-on-a-cloud.jpg

Dammit Spidey!! You had me at 'comparing in hand pics' ........wait :monkey3 Aaaah!! :lol

Don't want to bring my hopes up, but if it converts that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I won't be converting but I have talked to a little birdy who MAY be making me something special to go with this piece. So I won't be totally out in the dark

Do i still have a chance if i ordered one right now??

Back