Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just goes to show ya that you can't take your eyes off of the EX page for a second cuz you might miss a WL opportunity.

That's some tough love from SS........
I GOTCHA BATMA......................SNAP!!!!
batman-knocks-out-the-tooth.jpg

Even if you get on the wait list doesn't mean it's going to convert. :(

Huh, that's interesting. Some day I might track one of these and an Ex Superman down. Too many Hot Toys and other things right now, but it's definitely a beautiful piece. It's be cool to have each of the world's finest next to my TV.

Yeah man but to at least have a chance is a big thing. Who wouldn't take a chance over 0%

That's true, but it breaks your heart when ur wait list gets cancelled, happened to me with the Optimus maquette, got in really late on that one then I got that dreaded email :thud:

That's true, but it breaks your heart when ur wait list gets cancelled, happened to me with the Optimus maquette, got in really late on that one then I got that dreaded email :thud:

Awww man that sucks. I remember having my finger on the add to cart button on that piece but cost plus shipping and taxes and my partner made me pull out :(

I don't know where I would have put it anyway (that's what I keep telling myself)

Huh, that's interesting. Some day I might track one of these and an Ex Superman down. Too many Hot Toys and other things right now, but it's definitely a beautiful piece. It's be cool to have each of the world's finest next to my TV.

Well supes isn't out yet so you can still get on that boat!!

Crap I was working and had parent teacher interviews since the damn newsletter came out. DAMN. Any other night.

Well supes isn't out yet so you can still get on that boat!!

I just might do that. I was definitely impressed with what I saw at SDCC. Next year might be the year I am inaugerated into PF collecting. Nathan Drake's a definite buy, and, as I said, I'm strongly considering the World's Finest. Their designs complement each other nicely, and it'd be a nice enough display that I wouldn't have to worry about going overboard with other PFs to balance it out.

Back