Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

On a waitlist for the Ex. I missed the pre-order while traveling so hopefully it converts. My Joker Ex converted quite late so maybe there's some hope for this one. I would display it without the batarang anyway so it's not that big of a deal if it doesn't.

Hey guys! IN your experience, is there any point in getting on the wait list for the Ex. at this point?

Yeah man, jump on the list. If there is money to be made, SSC will make it :wink1:. If i were you, i wouldnt worry about not converting. SSC wants to take away the after market sales that has plagued Ebay. SSC wants to have that money go into their pockets. I personally believe that everyone's waitlist will convert, for Batman, Joker, and all the rest of the DC lines from now on.

Yes, we shall see if the Rocksteady JLA game is indeed a rumor or not soon.

justice league? just googled what you wrote - I didn't know about that game. I'm really just interested in the Bat... BUT if Rocksteady is behind I'll play ANYTHING... and to you fellas who haven't played either Batman game... you're missing out of some of the best games ever made - these games are top quality from start to end and you FEEL the love Rocksteady has poured into them - I say go for it!

The one think I can say for sure is that it can't hurt. Best case it converts and you get one. Worst you don't but thats the position your in now so what you got to lose. I say get on ASAP good luck.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
Just do it and pay attention to the reg to make sure you don't miss out in case the WL doesn't convert.

GET ON IT ICEMAN!!!! You have not a minute to lose. Best of luck mate :wave

Yeah man, jump on the list. If there is money to be made, SSC will make it :wink1:.

Thanks for the advice guys - I did it. Fingers crossed! I haven't been collecting as much lately so I completely dropped the ball on this. :gah: Ondi, I remember you and I were all over the TMNT lead-up...I need to get that mentality back! lol. I think I'll have to get Superman as well and I'm very curious to see the "serious" face.

As for the Arkham games...they're two of the best games of all time IMO.

Thanks again boys!

-Mat

Here's a link to the article
https://www.ibtimes.com/articles/368917/20120731/xbox-720-release-date-specs-leaked-price.htm

In the Article it has links to both the patent filing for the new system which gives more specs and the leaked 56 page document highlighting some of the specs.

And as requested....more Batman

batman-arkham-city-20100901084908583.jpg

one of my friends is sculpting that screencap for arkham asylum, hes a beginner and couldnt have chosen a more difficult pose to begin with lol
https://barneyjoseph.blogspot.in/search/label/Batman

I'm probably late since this past week has been a busy one, but I'm just realizing the ES for the EX is 2000. I knew it'd be high but I didn't think it'd be that many hundreds over Joker. Not very exclusive. :dunno

I'm probably late since this past week has been a busy one, but I'm just realizing the ES for the EX is 2000. I knew it'd be high but I didn't think it'd be that many hundreds over Joker. Not very exclusive. :dunno

2000 is not high for one of the greatest super heroes of all time Peedi. In time this will be just as hard to acquire. Trust me. :wink1:

2000 is not high for one of the greatest super heroes of all time Peedi. In time this will be just as hard to acquire. Trust me. :wink1:

It is high because the ES on the EX surpasses most combined ES KingB. For example there's only 1750 Gambit's total between it's 750 EX and 1000 reg. Yes I know Gambit's not as popular a character, yet you have the popular and highly anticipated Droids at 200 for the EX so popularity obviously can't always be the determining factor.

As for being hard to acquire in time thats not why I made the comment. I really didn't have much of a point beyond just making a general observation. While I do care about ES to an extent, Batman is a favorite character of mine so I'd want this particular piece regardless of ES.

It is high because the ES on the EX surpasses most combined ES KingB. For example there's only 1750 Gambit's total between it's 750 EX and 1000 reg. Yes I know Gambit's not as popular a character, yet you have the popular and highly anticipated Droids at 200 for the EX so popularity obviously can't always be the determining factor.

As for being hard to acquire in time thats not why I made the comment. I really didn't have much of a point beyond just making a general observation. While I do care about ES to an extent, Batman is a favorite character of mine so I'd want this particular piece regardless of ES.

Who knows why they do what they do. The droids situation is just silly. As a general observation I don't think 2000 is that crazy. Seeing as it sold out in days. I suppose we will see with the regular to see how quickly they move. Gambit vs Batman are two ends of the galaxy in terms of popularity as you stated so I think virtually doubling the ES of Gambit with the EX is not a big deal in terms of collectability. Licensing could also be a factor. Either way this is going to be one BA statue.

Both the Vader PF and the Boba Fett PF had EX ES's of 2000. The popularity of those characters deemed in necessary. Besides, the EX for Batman is sold out, there's your first clue it'll be hard to get later.

I'll tell you one thing that's for sure, my EX will never be sold.:nana:

Agree completely. My kids will go up for sale before I part with this. That alone will make this hard to come by once sold out. I think everyone will follow our mantra.

Thanks for the advice guys - I did it. Fingers crossed! I haven't been collecting as much lately so I completely dropped the ball on this. :gah: Ondi, I remember you and I were all over the TMNT lead-up...I need to get that mentality back! lol. I think I'll have to get Superman as well and I'm very curious to see the "serious" face.
Thanks again boys!

-Mat

Hey man, yeah I came out of the sideshow cold to order this piece aswell. It was Batman! Nothing more to say really. Hope you get one dude and I'll see you along with a number of us at the Superman PF:yess:

Last edited:

Aaaaaaah the ES fires have been stoked :panic:

Lol and I'll admit it's my fault.

Im not even saying the ES shouldnt be 2000, that number doesn't take away my want for this. But it's just high, nothing more, nothing less, popular or not. The most common EX ES is 300-750, that's my comparison. Spider-Man's just as popular as Batman (my God, please let that not start a debate!) and had a lower overall ES. Popularity is just one part of it, not the single decision or we'd have more Spidey and Droids. There's franchise factors as well. But I agree with everyone in that I'm keeping mine and won't even care about the number when it comes in.

Lol and I'll admit it's my fault.

Im not even saying the ES shouldnt be 2000, that number doesn't take away my want for this. But it's just high, nothing more, nothing less, popular or not. The most common EX ES is 300-750, that's my comparison. Spider-Man's just as popular as Batman (my God, please let that not start a debate!) and had a lower overall ES. Popularity is just one part of it, not the single decision or we'd have more Spidey and Droids. There's franchise factors as well. But I agree with everyone in that I'm keeping mine and won't even care about the number when it comes in.

Well two things to remember when talking about the characters you mentioned. The Spidey ES was low for a character of that magnitude but it was put out in 2006, Sideshow hadn't been around that long and hadn't had the Marvel License that long.

As for the Droids I don't know if Sideshow knew it was going to go that quickly. I mean Vader, Luke, Obi-wan, Boba, sure, but the Droids? Not quite as popular as some of the larger characters. And I imagine they'd take back the 200 ES if they could at this point.

I wonder if the arm and heads will have the magnets or be like Skaar with none?

Back