Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't get the hype around that statue man :dunno

I totally agree with you. At first I thought about POing him but the more I thought about it I knew I was violating my "purchase only the characters I can't live without rule." and Skaar was def not one of those. I also think that many will let go of him and tire of him down the line because in the end he just isn't the real deal.

Anyone think HT is going to make a 1/4 th Keaton 89? If they do I may be tempted to PO that. At least until SS makes a statue.

I reckon they'd leave some more time between the 1/6 Keaton and any 1/4 keaton wouldn't they?

One would think but at the rate hey are putting out the DK in both scales you never know. I still don't like that DK suit. Nothing about it gets me excited. :dunno

430325_10151002809663562_1119142661_n.jpg

was there an exclusive for this one?

was there an exclusive for this one?

:lol I guess your new to the hobby? I was too a few months ago. Yes there was. It sold out all 2000 in 4 days. still way too many made. Should have been 500 as most of us here liked it to be. :rotfl

Back