Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

]
I think the ES is too high therefore I cancelled my EX.

5724843038_401e4abaf2_z.jpg

:lol

Oh if all the es whiners manned up they would cancel.

spiderman-i-like-where-this-is-going.jpg

Don't worry dude :1-1: its one of those topics where no one can win or lose, there's no real right or wrong answer. I'm just happy in the knowledge I've got one. Years down the track when you gaze upon him on your shelf all you're gonna think is "Geez I'm glad I bought that ba$tard!!!" :hi5:

GET ON IT ICEMAN!!!! You have not a minute to lose. Best of luck mate :wave

oh you blokes are crazy not playing those games some of the best games this gen youse are mad!

"Some" being the operative word. I still have Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3....

:lol I guess your new to the hobby? I was too a few months ago. Yes there was. It sold out all 2000 in 4 days. still way too many made. Should have been 500 as most of us here liked it to be. :rotfl

You're the one that's new because if you paid attention you'd see he's been on the forums since 2006. :nana:

:lol I guess your new to the hobby? I was too a few months ago. Yes there was. It sold out all 2000 in 4 days. still way too many made. Should have been 500 as most of us here liked it to be. :rotfl

Yes, I agree the massive ES made me feel like giving this piece up but he IS Batman and so there should be enough fans to keep this guy in demand for a long time. Regardless, I'm not flipping mine but I would have liked things to be kept a little more "excluisve" with this piece on SS end. The only thing is they can't really do that with a line as popular as DC is. Glad to own this guy regardless as to the fact that he won't go up much in value. Oh well, he looks great anyway and is a classic pop culture figure. :clap

Yes, I agree the massive ES made me feel like giving this piece up but he IS Batman and so there should be enough fans to keep this guy in demand for a long time. Regardless, I'm not flipping mine but I would have liked things to be kept a little more "excluisve" with this piece on SS end. The only thing is they can't really do that with a line as popular as DC is. Glad to own this guy regardless as to the fact that he won't go up much in value. Oh well, he looks great anyway and is a classic pop culture figure. :clap

You need to remember that value is based upon a number of factors one of which is a buyers willingness to pay anything. If you have an EX and someone has to have one you could make some dough on it. You just have to wait a little longer with the higher ES. Which won't be difficult for anyone seeing as just about everyone will likely never part with this.

I agree with King. There are some pieces out there with really low ES but have been around for years and you can get them for cheaper than there original price because no one wants them. If a piece had an ES of 100 but only 10 people like its value will never rise but if you have an ES of 2000 and there's 10000 people that want it then your gonna see its value rise in time.

actually no, been around for a while just getting back in with sideshow recently, but I'll get one :nana::lol

Back