Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Last autumn DC rebooted all their 52 heros. Original comics are already expensive and in denmark no where to get, but I like hardcovers like you, so I bought this first Batman volume - I think it contains the first 5 or 6 comics and by now 10 is out. Volume 2 is coming next spring I think.
Many of the New 52 comics have come in these HC volumes, but not all.
I'm into Batman so those I will get. Besides Batman theres also Detectice Comics which is also Batman and I think about getting that one too and Catwoman, but no HC is out, only paperback - sadly.
Read more about the volumes here:
https://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/01/26/dc%E2%80%99s-updated-new-52-collected-editions/
I'm still getting into these New 52 albums, so what I've stated here can be wrong :)

Took a few photos of the Comic I got - really great quality and the inside looks great and for adults - haven't read it yet though.

zmvjmtq0m2m1yteyzdk4ymi3ntnizwq2zdi0mgy3ywu.jpg

zwewyjbhyzdhmgrmzwyyztnhy2e2mgvjzmzkzdmznge.jpg

ztyxmwe2zjk4y2y4ytq1mtk3ztc2mtkxztiymtiyzjm.jpg

I might have to pick some of these up. I am liking some of the new 52 story lines however I never keep up with new issues and I tried the digital, which I like, but I always forget about it.

I might have to pick some of these up. I am liking some of the new 52 story lines however I never keep up with new issues and I tried the digital, which I like, but I always forget about it.

I haven't bought any kind of comics in years and never DC so it's a first for me too. Hopefully the story is great and I've made myself a memo with dates so I won't forget :)

I will be on my way to ikea to buy my fully outfitted besta in two weeks! I am so excited to fill it up (especially with Bats!) Someone on here please share in my enthusiasm!!!

:yess: :clap: hi5: that's awesome king. I am traveling south and will be picking up my first besta as well in September . It will sadly sit empty until the spring of next year when Bats and Hulk arrive. What size you going for? Gonna go all out and get doors and lighting right away as well. I'd like to but I haven't priced it out yet, so we'll see.

The Court of Owls storyline (Batman #1-11) was awesome. Snyder/Capullo do a great Batman I think. They're fixing to start off a new Joker story line in #13 too that I'm super excited for.

The Court of Owls storyline (Batman #1-11) was awesome. Snyder/Capullo do a great Batman I think. They're fixing to start off a new Joker story line in #13 too that I'm super excited for.

:goodpost::exactly: yeah it was a great run. Looking forward to there take on the joker. Shouldn't be missed by any Batman fan.

Last autumn DC rebooted all their 52 heros. Original comics are already expensive and in denmark no where to get, but I like hardcovers like you, so I bought this first Batman volume - I think it contains the first 5 or 6 comics and by now 10 is out. Volume 2 is coming next spring I think.
Many of the New 52 comics have come in these HC volumes, but not all.
I'm into Batman so those I will get. Besides Batman theres also Detectice Comics which is also Batman and I think about getting that one too and Catwoman, but no HC is out, only paperback - sadly.
Read more about the volumes here:
https://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/01/26/dc%E2%80%99s-updated-new-52-collected-editions/
I'm still getting into these New 52 albums, so what I've stated here can be wrong :)

Took a few photos of the Comic I got - really great quality and the inside looks great and for adults - haven't read it yet though.
QUOTE]

Hey Snipe! Thanks for that I was on the fence on this one and you and the others have convinced me to dive in on this one. Thanks for posting the pics the art looks wonderful. I have quite a list now. Now comes the task of buying :lol. Can't wait to read all this stuff though. Thanks Everyone! :wave:hi5::clap

:goodpost::exactly: yeah it was a great run. Looking forward to there take on the joker. Should be missed by any Batman fan.

I'm going for the trades on these. I can't do single issues anymore since the New 52 came into being and wiped out quite a bit of the DCU history.

I dont read comics, nor collect anything comics related, but this piece
is so awesome I had to get it. Only non-movie related piece I will have..So far :)

I dont read comics, nor collect anything comics related, but this piece
is so awesome I had to get it. Only non-movie related piece I will have..So far :)

I broke my movie statues only rule for this one, just too good.

I do the same as you Sexy - I like Comixology on my iPad, I usually only buy stuff that goes on special .99c comics is an absolute bargain and DC and MARVEL are always adding the back catalogue. I've bought ____loads more comics than I could ever have afforded if I was buying issues/trades. Its great.

BatmanNRobin.jpg

I think now that we have reached our 334th page of this thread, we should take a moment........................
to pay our respects to those that did not order this Batman Premium Format Statue...:monkey2

the-dark-knight-rises-batman-tv-series.jpg

NAAAAAAHHH!!!! Who am I kidding. I don't give a damn who missed out. I ordered this sucka!!!:yess::yess::lol

BatmanNRobin.jpg

I think now that we have reached our 334th page of this thread, we should take a moment........................
to pay our respects to those that did not order this Batman Premium Format Statue...:monkey2

This has me laughing pretty hard. Well played. The picture is perfect.

Hey Snipe! Thanks for that I was on the fence on this one and you and the others have convinced me to dive in on this one. Thanks for posting the pics the art looks wonderful. I have quite a list now. Now comes the task of buying :lol. Can't wait to read all this stuff though. Thanks Everyone! :wave:hi5::clap

I'm with you - totally bitten by the bat :)
Only let down is waiting for new volumes if the 1st one ends on a cliffhanger :p

Back