Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Put him on a leash.

1282871890985.jpg

:lol Sorry, sorry, comic nerd came leaping out of me...I try to hold him back but sometimes he just gets the best of me.

Josh A Tron: physician; scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden statues that SS have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when Josh A Tron grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." The creature is wanted for a SS payment he didn't commit. Josh A Tron is believed to be dead, and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him. :lol:lol

That was funny man, the nerd in us always breaks through at some point!!:lol

Josh A Tron: physician; scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden statues that SS have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when Josh A Tron grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." The creature is wanted for a SS payment he didn't commit. Josh A Tron is believed to be dead, and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him. :lol:lol

That was funny man, the nerd in us always breaks through at some point!!:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU5aTiJEGGk[/ame]

Do some of you really care about the ES because other people make a fuss about it? Sheep. just saying

I have to kind of laugh at people who really thought this ES was going to be the same or less then Joker. My initial thought was 1500 then a few days later I figured 1750... this is frikin' BATMAN of course they are going to make a lot.

I think it may just be a period of adjustment for everyone. Long time customers were used to low ex quantities and SS are probably changing their model to more open editions and higher ex counts etc to meet market demand. I know batman is hugely popular but I think consumers are creatures of habit. Once this happens a number of times those that aren't into it will leave, others will adapt/accept and newcomers won't know the differance but they are all entitled to their opinion.

Do some of you really care about the ES because other people make a fuss about it? Sheep. just saying

And... I'm back from dinner feeling better. People aren't sheep and no need to call people that -- everyone on here is entitled to their own opinion and that's why these forums are so great. Some people are OK with the huge ES, some aren't. And IF they care, that's their business. :lecture I also agree that it may take time to get used to for people that SS may be changing. I cherish my old collection of SS pieces as they are unique and most people can't get them. They did do big ES pieces in the past years ago like Vader and Indy so I think it's just due to Batman's popularity much like those characters. Regardless, I do want Batman and Supes in my collection but doubt I will commit to any others in the DC line except for WW. :dunno

I have been with Sideshow for almost 7 years (my first order 1/6 Jedi Luke on 11/11/2005 :) ) and I have seen all kinds of edition sizes and while I of course would love to have everything limited to 100 thats not going to happen anymore. Just look at HT as another example. They have kicked up the DX production by so many that Jack Sparrow, one of their best ever figs, is STILL available at retail price. People need to realize that while Sideshow is raising the sizes they are also (hopefully) increasing the demand so of course they are going to make enough to fill that demand and heaven forbid let them make some money as well.

The one thing that does kind of suck is not giving the ES when they go up for order. It wouldn't change my mind but it would be nice to know all the info before I plunk down my NRD.

The one thing that does kind of suck is not giving the ES when they go up for order. It wouldn't change my mind but it would be nice to know all the info before I plunk down my NRD.

:exactly: Agreed

Ha! I've just seen a few collectors not pull the trigger on a new fig coz they're being hardcore and moaning about the NRD then missing out and joining the Waitlist threads :rotfl

I can't believe there are going to be 2000 exclusive Batman PFs floating around out there. 1000 would be the max but 500 or less would be preferred. How many limited edition figures will there be 3500? Maybe less regular models than exclusive models.

I can't believe there are going to be 2000 exclusive Batman PFs floating around out there. 1000 would be the max but 500 or less would be preferred. How many limited edition figures will there be 3500? Maybe less regular models than exclusive models.

There are always more regular Figures than Exclusives.

I predicted when this was shown at SDCC

EX 2000
Reg. 3500

And I'm sticking with it.

Back