Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I can't believe there are going to be 2000 exclusive Batman PFs floating around out there. 1000 would be the max but 500 or less would be preferred. How many limited edition figures will there be 3500? Maybe less regular models than exclusive models.

You make it sound like all those Exclusives are going to be "Floating" around on EvilBay after these are in their respective homes. No way. The 2000 lucky ones are not going to want to part with them. There WILL come a point when the EX versions will be highly sought after. I am partially OCD about collecting so I always feel like I have to get EX if possible. I suspect there are many more like me out there so there will always be a demand for the 2000 EXs floating around. Just may take a little time but he's not going anywhere when I get my hands on him and for that reason I suspect he will not be neglected.

You'd should all cancel. This statue will be selling for pennies in five years.

You should call the Better Business Bureau too. Maybe your State's Attorney General. Sideshow ripped you off before you even paid. They'll probably use your NRD's for toilet paper. That's how much they respect you as a customer. They'd rather get rich than make you feel special. I'd get out of this game while you still can, so that those of us who are suckers, and fans for stupid reasons like esthetic appreciation, can go back to being collectors of something nobody knows or cares about.

K?

lmao Devil with the secret knowledge. The rage ITT is palpable. Some people collect ES not figs obviously :rotfl

You should call the Better Business Bureau too. Maybe your State's Attorney General. Sideshow ripped you off before you even paid. They'll probably use your NRD's for toilet paper. That's how much they respect you as a customer. They'd rather get rich than make you feel special. I'd get out of this game while you still can, so that those of us who are suckers, and fans for stupid reasons like esthetic appreciation, can go back to being collectors of something nobody knows or cares about.

K?

Pennies? If i wanted to stare at a wad of cash, I'd rubber band the $400 and put in my glass case and stare at it. But I'm not, its art and amazingly badass. So I don't care what it sells for, its not stock either.

Some people have bought em to flip em and wotevs it'll be their fig and they can do whatever the hell they want with it. This piece will find its after market value and then steadily increase in value, that's my prediction. This fig just screams Batman grail to me, the sculpt, the 2 heads, the pose, it's all rad IMO.

Yeah man. I don't know why you would bother asking if you should get on the waitlist brohannesburg - if you want it get on it!

I agree with that actually. I think a few collectors are gonna be like "Why did I PO Ivy?" a bit later on :rotfl I saw some dudes in that thread cancelling after like 4 hrs lmfao ultimate buyer's remorse. Bats and Joker is where its at IMO - if you weren't around for the Joker PO last year I would say "where the hell were you?":rotfl SS made a big announcement they had the DC license and you didnt' PO? You snooze you lose!

:exactly: A couple hours ago when I was fuming I was going to cancel my Batman Ex. Now I'm like "Sooooo glad I didn't do that." Phew! :yess: But as for the other DC PFs in the future, I'm not going to bite because the only other one that's a must-have for me is WW. And again... no REGs for me in this line, not at this ES. At least I've calmed down and am still getting my Batman Ex :):impatient:

:exactly: A couple hours ago when I was fuming I was going to cancel my Batman Ex. Now I'm like "Sooooo glad I didn't do that." Phew! :yess: But as for the other DC PFs in the future, I'm not going to bite because the only other one that's a must-have for me is WW. And again... no REGs for me in this line, not at this ES. At least I've calmed down and am still getting my Batman Ex :):impatient:

March is so far away.....:impatient:

K?

Well, the Ex won't sell for that little. The Reg ES may lose a LITTLE value but even a reg of Indy or Darth Vader PFs still go for their market value these days but not for much more than that. At $400 you may get $350 back on a Reg, no biggie. With the Ex, I do believe you will get the full amount back IF you want to sell. The ES is infuriating at first, I know. :lol But... you will calm down eventually. It's a great piece. If you want to cancel, at least think about it for the next few months. You have time to vent and think it over.

I generally couldn't care less about edition size, but does anyone know why Sideshow doesn't list it when it goes up for order? I can't think of another company that does that.

March is so far away.....:impatient:

At least you will get it sooner than me. I have to wait for him fly over to Australia before I can enjoy his awesomeness. Just cling on to that little win dude :1-1:

When all you guys post in hand photos it always sends me off the deepend and then I end up clicking that Fedex tracking link a stupid amount of times per day. Quite sad really :( :lol

I generally couldn't care less about edition size, but does anyone know why Sideshow doesn't list it when it goes up for order? I can't think of another company that does that.

That's my only issue with what's going on, the "we know how many we're doing but we're not going to tell you!" stuff.

At least you will get it sooner than me. I have to wait for him fly over to Australia before I can enjoy his awesomeness. Just cling on to that little win dude :1-1:

When all you guys post in hand photos it always sends me off the deepend and then I end up clicking that Fedex tracking link a stupid amount of times per day. Quite sad really :( :lol

:lol I'll keep it in mind. I was actually considering moving to Canada for a time, then I thought A. I really hate the cold and B. Why the hell would I want to pay more in shipping for my statues?

:lol I'll keep it in mind. I was actually considering moving to Canada for a time, then I thought A. I really hate the cold and B. Why the hell would I want to pay more in shipping for my statues?

So whens the party for the 1000th post Josh?! :duff

That's my only issue with what's going on, the "we know how many we're doing but we're not going to tell you!" stuff.

well it doesn't make a lot of sense if they know ahead of time, unless they are afraid they might lose impulse sales if people know ahead of time how many there will be. I'm just wondering if they really don't know until they see how many are ordered. For instance they could have 4 cut off points based on how fast its selling. If its up for an hour and they pass 500, the edition size increases to 1000, if after a day 1000 is surpassed its upped to 1500, if after two days 1500 is passed they cap it at 2000. Otherwise whats the point except to deceive customers :dunno

The ES is infuriating at first, I know. :lol But... you will calm down eventually. It's a great piece. If you want to cancel, at least think about it for the next few months. You have time to vent and think it over.

I'm just kidding. :wave

They do not want ES being a determining factor in people's decision to buy. And I don't think they have a fixed number until they sell out (but how do I know, really :dunno).

I'm just kidding. :wave

They do not want ES being a determining factor in people's decision to buy. And I don't think they have a fixed number until they sell out (but how do I know, really :dunno).

I figured. I'm like "Either this person is a little on-edge or must be a joke." :rotfl Thanks! :wave

Back