Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Well true, but I wasn't sure now of how many people actually cancel with the NRD. My guess is only a few.

Does you guys still think there is a chance for the batman EX PF i i hopped on the waitlist tomorrow?

Do it now!

1279765_o.gif

SWEAR TO ME!

So if they did only make 1000 Exc Im guessing we would have an entire thread of people whining and moaning about missing it and crying that now they are going to have to pay crazy ebay prices for one... Sideshow is dammed either way.

Ha! I've just seen a few collectors not pull the trigger on a new fig coz they're being hardcore and moaning about the NRD then missing out and joining the Waitlist threads :rotfl

I think Josh hit the nail on the head though. Whether it's a piece you've got to have or not Sideshow should provide a number when customers are dropping money (NRD) on these items. To me it just seems the right and fair thing to do. There should be no guess work on the customers side of it.

I can't believe there are going to be 2000 exclusive Batman PFs floating around out there. 1000 would be the max but 500 or less would be preferred. How many limited edition figures will there be 3500? Maybe less regular models than exclusive models.

You'll find that your anger subsides after a few hours. Mine did. :rotfl At first I was like "SS those blasted sellouts--how could they?!" Now I'm just like "Oh well." I do want my Batman Ex. I do want Supes EX. The ES sucks but they won't get my money on any more DC except WW--but only if she's an incredibly hot sculpt. IMO Poison Ivy being that big an ES is laughable but Batman will sell through eventually. DC is huge and a lot of the guys have brought up that point tonight. I'd like to keep the ES more limited on the line, but it's just not going to happen. :gah: Still, both Batman and Superman are must-haves. One point: At this ES I would NEVER settle for a Reg on either.

Does you guys still think there is a chance for the batman EX PF i i hopped on the waitlist tomorrow?

Just do it, I regretted not doing that when I first became aware of sideshow. I thought the same thing as you and then saw a ton of WL converting. I then went to my bed and cried myself to sleep :lol

Get on it if you want it man.

K, but Josh, I'll be charged the NRD once it converts right?

Yes, only if it converts to an order. They will also tell you before it converts so if you change your mind you usually have about 24 to 48 hours before they charge you to cancel the order.

But if you want an EX, now is the time to get on the waitlist. You never know how many will convert.

You'll find that your anger subsides after a few hours. Mine did. :rotfl At first I was like "SS those blasted sellouts--how could they?!" Now I'm just like "Oh well." I do want my Batman Ex. I do want Supes EX. The ES sucks but they won't get my money on any more DC except WW--but only if she's an incredibly hot sculpt. IMO Poison Ivy being that big an ES is laughable but Batman will sell through eventually. DC is huge and a lot of the guys have brought up that point tonight. I'd like to keep the ES more limited on the line, but it's just not going to happen. :gah: Still, both Batman and Superman are must-haves. One point: At this ES I would NEVER settle for a Reg on either.

They probably should have just not bothered with an EX on this one. A simple batarang that can't been seen in most poses and such a big edition size doesn't make it all that special.

So if they did only make 1000 Exc Im guessing we would have an entire thread of people whining and moaning about missing it and crying that now they are going to have to pay crazy ebay prices for one... Sideshow is dammed either way.

I thought of that too. Very true. I dislike the huge ES but then there are tons of people that would say "Those jerks, why did they only do an Ex of 1000 on Batman?" It's a lose-lose for Sideshow. :rotfl Good point.

Yeah, I'm trying to find it, i can only find the normal version. I just don't want to wait and wait, and end up missing out on both versions.

Yeah, I'm trying to find it, i can only find the normal version. I just don't want to wait and wait, and end up missing out on both versions.

just hop on the EX waitlist, if it doesn't convert I am sure you won't have any problem finding the reg somewhere. Probably for less even.

They probably should have just not bothered with an EX on this one. A simple batarang that can't been seen in most poses and such a big edition size doesn't make it all that special.

So true. That's why I really hope the make Superman's Ex something worthwhile. Truthfully, I actually prefer his PF and if I had to let one go out of the two it would be Batman. Joker has an amazing Ex. Ivy and Batman Ex's turned out to be not so great. If Batman's Ex had kept the COH for and only had one head for the Reg I wouldn't have felt so miffed about the ES earlier today.

Yes, only if it converts to an order. They will also tell you before it converts so if you change your mind you usually have about 24 to 48 hours before they charge you to cancel the order.

But if you want an EX, now is the time to get on the waitlist. You never know how many will convert.

Oh, by the way, Sideshow I'm always looking for new opportunities so if you ever want to give me a job in Customer Service please give me a call.

K, but Josh, I'll be charged the NRD once it converts right?

Yeah man. I don't know why you would bother asking if you should get on the waitlist brohannesburg - if you want it get on it!

I agree with that actually. I think a few collectors are gonna be like "Why did I PO Ivy?" a bit later on :rotfl I saw some dudes in that thread cancelling after like 4 hrs lmfao ultimate buyer's remorse. Bats and Joker is where its at IMO - if you weren't around for the Joker PO last year I would say "where the hell were you?":rotfl SS made a big announcement they had the DC license and you didnt' PO? You snooze you lose!

You'd should all cancel. This statue will be selling for pennies in five years.

You should call the Better Business Bureau too. Maybe your State's Attorney General. Sideshow ripped you off before you even paid. They'll probably use your NRD's for toilet paper. That's how much they respect you as a customer. They'd rather get rich than make you feel special. I'd get out of this game while you still can, so that those of us who are suckers, and fans for stupid reasons like esthetic appreciation, can go back to being collectors of something nobody knows or cares about.

K?

Back