Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

boba fett is 2000 for the EX...sells over retail too :huh

I know, there's one going for $900 on there right now.

God forbid Sideshow did what Gentle Giant did with their 13" Vader. $300 for the Regular edition with a 7500 ES and then hey Let's Cover him in Chrome and put out 2500 more at $300.

I know, there's one going for $900 on there right now.

God forbid Sideshow did what Gentle Giant did with their 13" Vader. $300 for the Regular edition with a 7500 ES and then hey Let's Cover him in Chrome and put out 2500 more at $300.

They never re-sell for that though. I can ask $10,000 for a starting bid of any piece I own. It doesn't mean I'll have any takers. It's just too big of an Ex ES IMO. Vader, Indiana Jones: sure, they're great pieces, but everyone I know has one in their collection. As a fan, I just wanted the first Batman PF to be a grail like Captain America. Anyway, he's still a great piece and congrats to all six million of us that got him :rotfl jk!

They never re-sell for that though. I can ask $10,000 for a starting bid of any piece I own. It doesn't mean I'll have any takers. It's just too big of an Ex ES IMO. Vader, Indiana Jones: sure, they're great pieces, but everyone I know has one in their collection. As a fan, I just wanted the first Batman PF to be a grail like Captain America. Anyway, he's still a great piece and congrats to all six million of us that got him :rotfl jk!

Here I'll make a few Predictions for you just so you aren't caught off guard again:wink1:

Superman PF EX ES 2000
Wonder Woman PF EX ES 2000
Green Lantern PF EX ES 1750
Flash PF EX ES 1750
Aquaman PF EX ES 1250

I figure I'm within 200pcs on each.
When Sideshow Did Cap and Doom and Hulk they were not as well known as they are now. If they put out the Marvel license again today we all know that those ES would be way over what they were.

It's supply and demand.

:goodpost: :exactly: mcdonalds hot cake numbers = new ES. :monkey1

Here I'll make a few Predictions for you just so you aren't caught off guard again:wink1:

Superman PF EX ES 2000
Flash PF EX ES 1750
Aquaman PF EX ES 1250

When Sideshow Did Cap and Doom and Hulk they were not as well known as they are now. If they put out the Marvel license again today we all know that those ES would be way over what they were.

It's supply and demand.

WW would be more than 2000. I bet 2500 at least or 3000 pieces.

Kinda bummed I stumped up the NRD, thinking this would be pretty low considering he sold out in like 3 days. Ah well live n learn.

Superman PF EX ES 2000
Flash PF EX ES 1750
Aquaman PF EX ES 1250

It's supply and demand.

Makes sense. I guess I will just collect SS lines that do much smaller ES sizes. LMAO that Elvira statue's looking pretty good suddenly. :rotfl It's all good and understandable. It's a little bit of selling out IMO but more "good business" on SS part which is fair and I totally understand their point too. They did say they do these larger lines to fund and support their own smaller projects. Meh, they still did good work on the DC license high ES or not. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Kinda bummed I stumped up the NRD, thinking this would be pretty low considering he sold out in like 3 days. Ah well live n learn.

So much despair ITT :rotfl people buy for the ES? I mean if you thought the ES was gonna be low on the FIRST freaking BATMAN PF you are a spaz.

Batman.

A top tier character. Who is MORE popular than Batman? There are characters AS popular as him but no one more popular than him I would argue.

I understand everyones point of view but I was expecting this to be around 2000 (even though I was hoping it would be less:pray:) Purely because it's their first Batman.

So much despair ITT :rotfl people buy for the ES? I mean if you thought the ES was gonna be low on the FIRST freaking BATMAN PF you are a spaz.

Batman.

A top tier character. Who is MORE popular than Batman? There are characters AS popular as him but no one more popular than him I would argue.

Your usual bringing levity into the forum did put a smile on my face just now. But... I'm still bummed. But of course, I will get over it. Darn SS and their huge ES. :mad: :rotfl

Back