Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

USD 400 for batman / superman PF is reasonable compared to 400 USD rambo 1/4 dolls..

spend-all-the-money.jpg

^^^ she is so cute mate.

Got my order in, glad you got yours too :duff

Seriously, put the money in the bank or something - you'd get a better return.
If I hadn't been consistently losing money with my investment account over the last year plus, I would probably agree with you. As it stands, investing in toys in statues is probably a better, more predictable short term investment than stocks and bonds.

Cute kid, the Chin, and cool onesie! :rock

Gotta love dressing up the kids...we just picked up a Superman outfit for our 2yr old!

Cute kid! I prordered mine yesterday. I have only been collecting sideshow for the past 2 years so I lost out on many of the "grail" marvel pieces. There was no way I wasnt going to order Batman

Whaaaa?? Still not sold out?? OMG!!! I think I will cancel my order.

Because I don't buy things I like if other people who like it can have them too.

I just don't like to share.

:)

:lol

Makes you wonder if it's the price or the high ES.

Meh, what do I care...I've got an EX coming!!! :panic::yess:

:lol

Makes you wonder if it's the price or the high ES.

Meh, what do I care...I've got an EX coming!!! :panic::yess:
I'm betting on the latter. Joker had 1,250 and didn't last all that long, and Batman is way more desirable than Joker to the community broadly. I see regular plus exclusive going 5K or even higher. Hardly any SSC comic collectible comparison to this, considering it is Batman in 1/4 scale.

I'm betting on the latter. Joker had 1,250 and didn't last all that long, and Batman is way more desirable than Joker to the community broadly. I see regular plus exclusive going 5K or even higher. Hardly any SSC comic collectible comparison to this, considering it is Batman in 1/4 scale.

Yeah, I honestly didn't think this would have too high an ES, but it looks like it will. With all the in-stock product SSC has, I don't blame them one bit for trying to get their money's worth out of this guy.

you know what makes the joker EX more desirable than the batman EX? the fact that the 2nd head ONLY comes with the EX for the Joker. the batman EX is clearly a way for SSC to make more money on the regular versions. i'm not so sure the batman EX will be worth more than the joker EX in the future. it just isnt as unique with the batarang being the only addition.

you know what makes the joker EX more desirable than the batman EX? the fact that the 2nd head ONLY comes with the EX for the Joker. the batman EX is clearly a way for SSC to make more money on the regular versions. i'm not so sure the batman EX will be worth more than the joker EX in the future. it just isnt as unique with the batarang being the only addition.

:exactly: :goodpost: yes big differences there.

We'll see, but I'm still putting my money on insanely high edition size. I bet most folks have no interest whatsoever in using that 2nd Joker head, and just picked it up because it was the "exclusive."

We'll see, but I'm still putting my money on insanely high edition size. I bet most folks have no interest whatsoever in using that 2nd Joker head, and just picked it up because it was the "exclusive."

I thought it would be around the 1500 mark, but I think insane will be a better word for it. :lol

Back