Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

True. It's always different in person. But what do you think about the exclusive batarang accessory? It's in a really bad pose IMO. What do you think?

I agree that the batarang could have been better utilized. Like having his arm up to throw it. I actual thought that would be the case when I saw how his cape came up over his shoulder but oh well. Like I said it Batman so it's a must buy and an exclusive must buy for me. I hope you do like it when you see in person, I hope we all do. I am new to this hobby and hav'nt actually got a piece yet just some on order but have been hearing some horror stories as far as quality of items when they arrive like bad paint or not looking anywhere near as good as the proto pics. I just hope this is not the case with this batman.

I can't keep up with this thread. Everytime I come back I have to read like ten pages of the same thing :panic:

2000 exclusives would be ridiculous

It is but if Joker is 1250 and there is now way Batman would have less... so im guessing no less than 500 more and Sideshow likes to push the ES so 2K for Batman sounds about right but it could be more :(

I can't keep up with this thread. Everytime I come back I have to read like ten pages of the same thing :panic:

I agree, I think all that can be said has been said. But plenty of late comers still have yet to reiterate the same brewha.:gah:

Whaaaa?? Still not sold out?? OMG!!! I think I will cancel my order.

Because I don't buy things I like if other people who like it can have them too.

I just don't like to share.

:)

:rotfl:rotfl

I agree that the batarang could have been better utilized. Like having his arm up to throw it. I actual thought that would be the case when I saw how his cape came up over his shoulder but oh well.

That's what I thought as well and if it had been i may have POed the EX but as is I'll just get the reg.

I know many think the batarang is useless in the position it is in but when I compare the reg to the exclusive I'm very happy to have the ex. I think holding the batarang adds alot to the statue even if the arm could be positioned better.

I know many think the batarang is useless in the position it is in but when I compare the reg to the exclusive I'm very happy to have the ex. I think holding the batarang adds alot to the statue even if the arm could be positioned better.

Have to agree. It's nice to know it's there.

I guess Joker is more popular then Batman because its not sold out? :lol Quite surprise by this even though the ES would probably be high.

:pray:
I agree that the batarang could have been better utilized. Like having his arm up to throw it. I actual thought that would be the case when I saw how his cape came up over his shoulder but oh well. Like I said it Batman so it's a must buy and an exclusive must buy for me. I hope you do like it when you see in person, I hope we all do. I am new to this hobby and hav'nt actually got a piece yet just some on order but have been hearing some horror stories as far as quality of items when they arrive like bad paint or not looking anywhere near as good as the proto pics. I just hope this is not the case with this batman.

Old Sideshow pieces are AMAZING. There have been a lot of QC problems lately. The latest... the oily residue on the Batman Life-Size bust which needs to be replaced. I love sideshow but really wish they would get it together with some of these things. How hard would it be to hire a skilled QC team that works on-site in China rather than going "several times a year." At these prices, they need to fix these issues. Hopefully Batman won't be jacked up but you can always send him back at their expense if he is--and I will. Here's hoping for perfection :pray:

I guess Joker is more popular then Batman because its not sold out? :lol Quite surprise by this even though the ES would probably be high.

I m the only one whO liked Joker more than Batman :monkey1 I liked most of the Villains all the time

Back