Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I dont think so this will sold out fast as Joker ........they should have give Ex as a Head + Hand

What WW says seems to be completely wrong regardless. Both Sideshow and Hot Toys produce more of each piece than ever before, but they also charge significantly more than they did even a year or two back. It seems that increase in fan demand just gives them incentive to increase prices as they know the fans will eat it up anyway.

As for this statue it looks really cool. Like others have said it comes to life via a side view. Both heads can look quite menacing depending on the pose.

But that EX... man it is so terrible. I'm sure the quality of it is great, but it sure is hard to enjoy. The thing is so hidden you would have to walk up and look into his cape to even get a good idea of how it looks. They should have had the whole arm and the batarang be an EX and have him holding it up near his face. That would have looked excellent.

I think I will wait for the regular version or at least I want to wait till the end of all the SDCC goes up just to see what else is out there. If by some chance he is still up for sale then I might start flexing him then. Really though I don't care about this batarang and I don't buy this stuff to sell it later. I buy it to open it and enjoy having it on display. My only concern is that they intend to make more comic book Batmans, of which I might prefer more.

I just don't get the point of doing an in house design based on your companies interpretation of a character that has been made famous by the thousands of artists that have drawn him. If you don't want to pick one artist, pick a few and let it inspire. I literally can't see one influence in either of the sculpts.
True. I hope they get to it in future iterations.

Its the way to put your own stamp on it. I see nothing wrong with that.
The comic versions may yet come later on
I surely hope so!

BTW, what's with the lip gloss? Ewww...

Cheers,
Neo.

Ex ordered, but i dont know what I'm more angry about. SS pricing or that fact that I still bent over and took it from them. This will be the last PF I buy at $400. Infact apart from the Deadpool PF thats me done with SS for the rest of the year.

Batman is so ugly. I will never make out with him.

Ex. ordered. I will tell him every day that he is not very pretty and that his mother should have slapped him more as a baby.

Batman is so ugly. I will never make out with him.

Ex. ordered. I will tell him every day that he is not very pretty and that his mother should have slapped him more as a baby.

:lol

So did you order him when you got the email, 'cause that sure would have worked! :lol

Quoting WW at SF:

:goodpost::exactly: Finally a fellow collector who sees through the marketing BS! But the true task is to educate everyone else, & make a consolidated stand on SS ridiculous price increases.:slap:cuckoo:

People, stop high price quessing before any release, keep your fears/expectations to yourselves. Keep SS in the dark & quessing, & not speculate on acceptable higher pricing!:cuckoo: This is a game, & we collectors should play to win, & think long term.

Just think of it as playing poker, & trying to bluff your next hand, as Sideshow does.

And for God's sake, keep those cards tucked tightly to your chest, until hand is won!:wink1:

Back