Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I like the eyes!!!!

Batman in the comics almost always has white eyes. I don't want to see his pupils. It's the one thing I don't like about the Arkham Asylum game version of batman.

It's OK for the movies but a comic version should have white eyes IMO..

NealAdamsBatman.jpg

Jim_Lee_Batman_by_dcjosh.jpg

george-perez_batman.jpg

Not the white eyes,right eye is bigger and deform than left eye

I just don't get the point of doing an in house design based on your companies interpretation of a character that has been made famous by the thousands of artists that have drawn him. If you don't want to pick one artist, pick a few and let it inspire. I literally can't see one influence in either of the sculpts.

Its the way to put your own stamp on it. I see nothing wrong with that.
The comic versions may yet come later on

Order Subtotal: _ _$399.99
Reward Points Discount: $(165.00)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.

Your order contains a pre-order item. Contact for Quote
Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $234.99 plus shipping

:yess::rock:rock2

I like the eyes. I'm no expert but I thought there were lenses in his cowl. Like night vision or something.

Damn, I'm finding myself balking at the Ex. because of cost. Is a switch out hand worth $40, or do I go with Alter Ego? Decisions, decisions. . .

Damn, I'm finding myself balking at the Ex. because of cost. Is a switch out hand worth $40, or do I go with Alter Ego? Decisions, decisions. . .

its certainly better then a name plate. Its crazy when looking for something on the secondary market to see an ex that is only different because it has a nameplate go for hundreds more.

Its the way to put your own stamp on it. I see nothing wrong with that.
The comic versions may yet come later on

That's what I'm saying. I don't want Sideshow's stamp on it. I don't read comics with a Batman that Sideshow's artist created. I don't look at this and see anything that reminds me of any DC artists rendering of Batman I've ever read or liked. I have no connection with it. I'm not saying it has to be 100% based on one in particular, but mix in a little Adams, Lee, Ross, Bolland, Mazzuccheli, Kubert etc. Make it feel like a character I know.

its certainly better then a name plate. Its crazy when looking for something on the secondary market to see an ex that is only different because it has a nameplate go for hundreds more.
I agree. The silly print with the Spidey Comiquette equates to a couple hundred bucks extra you can make selling it.

Back