Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

:goodpost::exactly: Finally a fellow collector who sees through the marketing BS! But the true task is to educate everyone else, & make a consolidated stand on SS ridiculous price increases.:slap:cuckoo:

People, stop high price quessing before any release, keep your fears/expectations to yourselves. Keep SS in the dark & quessing, & not speculate on acceptable higher pricing!:cuckoo: This is a game, & we collectors should play to win, & think long term.

Just think of it as playing poker, & trying to bluff your next hand, as Sideshow does.

And for God's sake, keep those cards tucked tightly to your chest, until hand is won!:wink1:

Alright guys let's all start speculating that the Wonder Woman PF will be $125...maybe $150 tops but that would be on the high side of things!

I don't like the pose or the flow of the cape over his right shoulder. It's sort of a diagonal pose.

Will the reg vers come with a COH?

I don't like the pose or the flow of the cape over his right shoulder. It's sort of a diagonal pose.

Will the reg vers come with a COH?

Yes. The only exclusive piece is the batarang

Slightly disappointed at the "extra" cost of this, just because it's "Batman" and they assume people will come in droves to buy it.
Sure they are right, but this company is starting to piss me off with their pricing schemes.

I'm sure they will tell us this was "really hard" to make this one, so we are charging more than usual. :lol

And slightly disappointed, that the batarang is hidden anyway, and it's not a raised arm to explain the weird shape of the cape...

ARGH....EX ordered anyway.....just not 100% happy because of the issues lol

Okay yeah i just check it out. The only difference with the eX is the baterang. Both the eX and the reg come with 2 head sculpts. So I guess I should go for the eX even though I don't care about the baterang or for this PF for that matter (considering the way it came out personal preference*) because frankly speaking the eX will sell for more later it being a more limited piece than the reg.

:lecture The real prize will be the Batman LSF. :woo

... if it's #3.

Poison Ivy is still more exciting than this Batman PF. BLAH!

I'm glad Sideshow decided to go mixed media instead of fully sculpted.

I have a feeling you'll live long enough to regret those words.

Personally, I have been waiting for an SS Bats for years, as many collectors have, hence the mad frenzy, & the collector's inclination to overlook some of the short comings of this PF. Sadly this offering simply does not cut it, in regards to my expectations, & will have to pass.

I will wait for A FULLY SCULPTED Gore grp, or Viggiano studios release, which will make this PF look like the pj clad, chunky, questionable portrait(s) statue it sadly is.

P.S. Just think Spidey & Punisher coms as opposed to their PF counterparts.

P.S.S. The real revelation will come once 1/4 fully sculpted Thor, Cap, etc, will finally be released.:impatient::impatient::impatient: Provided they are sculpted by Gore or Viggiano of course.:wink1:

Batman PF Ex still available and will be for the rest of the day. It will most likely be available short of a week.

At 400.00 I am glad I don't want this when it comes out.

supermantease-part22323.jpg

Batman, C-3PO and R2-D2 are ordered! Now I just have to sit and wait for the ultimate piece. The Hulk maquette. I am scared about the price. But it will be the last thing I buy for a long time. Perhaps forever.

This was sculpted by the Gore Group and I think it looks awesome. Exclusive is pretty boring considering you can hardly see the batarang, but I'll get it since Batman is one of my favorite heroes.

I'm not happy with this sculpt at all, but the completionist in me needs Batman, so I cancelled my Babydoll pre-order and moved the NRD to this =/

With Green Lantern and Superman revealed, I can't just start pre-ordering random cool looking PF's anymore :(

If I do decide to get it, it will be the Ex only and only because the eX will resell for more later. I will keep it MIB.

Batman, C-3PO and R2-D2 are ordered! Now I just have to sit and wait for the ultimate piece. The Hulk maquette. I am scared about the price. But it will be the last thing I buy for a long time. Perhaps forever.

I hear you. I'm glad my ultimate Marvel piece is already out of the way with Captain America. :lol

Now just the Droids and maybe the upcoming ESB Fett PF and I'll probably be done unless they start doing PF's from the Alien series. I'd love a mixed media Corporal Hicks.

Back