Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't know where you get that information from, this is what you're getting. Thanks for the price hike SS, not interest in the DC license for sure now :yess:

Usually the proto is what draws people in to buy and then they get the production piece and it's different, but not in a good way. I have no problem with either of the portraits. It's clearly based on a comic version instead of some actor's face.

Ordered!!!!

I like the Sour puss batman face much more. I prefer the shorter ears and I think it has a much MUCH better profile. Now in hand that could change but here is what I don't like about the none SP batman head

The forehead and nose of the mask slope right into each other. I prefer the nose on the mask to be more rectangular in shape like the SP batman head has. You can see where the nose on the mask starts. Now I do like the non SP batman face a little more but I like everything better about the SP MASK better.

Slope nose

click

SP non slope nose

click

Hi :)

I'm new to the forums so hi everyone.

I wanted to ask where do you get the high-res images from?

Is it just me or did Batman get beat with the Ugly Stick? Still might order the Ex. but he looks kind of like an ugly porker.

Please guys,look at his eyes on hi-res

Are UGLY!!!!!

yhh.jpg

ugliest-celebrities-02.jpg

I like the eyes!!!!

Batman in the comics almost always has white eyes. I don't want to see his pupils. It's the one thing I don't like about the Arkham Asylum game version of batman.

It's OK for the movies but a comic version should have white eyes IMO..

NealAdamsBatman.jpg

Jim_Lee_Batman_by_dcjosh.jpg

george-perez_batman.jpg

Not happy about the $399 price point, but ordered the Ex.

(And, yes, that alternate frowning head is HIDEOUS).

Looks like a great piece overall. Lots of presence. Can't wait to see it at SDCC tomorrow night.

Got my order it.I knew this would clock in at $400. And with this purchase, my PF buying days are pretty much over with.
Mine too if this trend continues. Unfortunately, it will.

Already been done a few pages back!

Got it finally!:yess:
'Grats!

I hope its after new years... since WW is supposedly going on sale later this year...
:slap Forgot about WW too! Damn :mad:

BTW, I was hoping for $379ish but not too surprised at $400

Cheers,
Neo.

Ordered :)

Little later on here than I hoped...was out getting some dinner when you all started posting it was up free Pre-order, never before have I been more worried that something would sell out before I got home.

Still plenty left & the order is safely in :)

Neil

$400 + shipping (=$70-80) + importtax+VAT ($150) + fedex fees ($15) = no thanks.

At $300 I might give it a second thought, now it's the easiest pass of the year.

I'm not happy about the price but seeing as how bats is taller than colossus and he has the extra batarang hand, and its BATMAN, i suppose the price is somewhat justified. the cape is probably a lot of material as well.

I just don't get the point of doing an in house design based on your companies interpretation of a character that has been made famous by the thousands of artists that have drawn him. If you don't want to pick one artist, pick a few and let it inspire. I literally can't see one influence in either of the sculpts.

GL, WW, Flash yet to come!

Get ready to open your wallets again :)

I'm not happy about the price but seeing as how bats is taller than colossus and he has the extra batarang hand, and its BATMAN, i suppose the price is somewhat justified. the cape is probably a lot of material as well.

the cape is sculpted.

Back