Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here's my Batman PF review. :)

as you know I love your videos, and this is no exception, however I chuckled and I think its a bit of a stretch (and I'm grinning as I type this) that the pits' issue is more realistic..lmao..good one and A+ for effort…all love tho :)

That was a fantastic review. There really is something about your reviews because they are so relaxing LOL.

Haha, thanks. :) Good to hear that you can kick back and enjoy them, hehe!

Nice one chris! The struggle to keep collecting rules is real!!!:gah:

Thanks! Yea, it's one of the biggest challenges, as a collector. ;)

as you know I love your videos, and this is no exception, however I chuckled and I think its a bit of a stretch (and I'm grinning as I type this) that the pits' issue is more realistic..lmao..good one and A+ for effort…all love tho :)

Hehe, yea, it might be a bit of a stretch. I try and be as objective as possible when doing my reviews, and I know that it's difficult not to be biased when you are talking about something new that you just got. While I still believe my postulate to have some credence. Hey, I'm just trying to add a new angle on an old issue! ;) Thanks, though! ;)

Haha, thanks. :) Good to hear that you can kick back and enjoy them, hehe!

Thanks! Yea, it's one of the biggest challenges, as a collector. ;)

Hehe, yea, it might be a bit of a stretch. I try and be as objective as possible when doing my reviews, and I know that it's difficult not to be biased when you are talking about something new that you just got. While I still believe my postulate to have some credence. Hey, I'm just trying to add a new angle on an old issue! ;) Thanks, though! ;)

Haha i totally get it, no worries, and at least you're objective enough to own up to it! :clap

I actually thought the same thing darth. When people first started posting pics of the armpit, I was like "that's natural, it's not skin. There will be one naturally loose spot..."

Then I put on my long sleeve underarmour shirt and looked in the mirror, skin tight. Haha. Only barely loose in the armpits. (Probably because my late aren't big enough :()

All in all, I changed my opinion on the matter.:rotfl

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I tried on my wife's training bra once and burst out of it like the hulk. Not related to batman but it reminded me of it.

I tried on my wife's training bra once and burst out of it like the hulk. Not related to batman but it reminded me of it.

LOL! That reminds me of when I put on my gfs softball shorts in high school and went out to football practice in them and did a lunge and they pretty much exploded. Haha

Finally had the courage to perform the armpit surgery on my batman pf. He looks so much better now! Big thanks and shoutout to Bmutha for his feedback and video on performing this surgery!!! Here are some pics:
uru7a5ap.jpg

yqepe8uv.jpg

pu4eza8y.jpg

ury5ehyr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Daniel on a job well done brother :clap looks great.

On a side note, after adding the Jim Lee HEADSCULPT to my Bats PF I'm now looking forward to these two new alternate custom heads coming soon...the Kelly Jones and Finch HEADSCULPTS :rock

a4uvuve9.jpg

5uduzu5y.jpg

Congrats Daniel on a job well done brother :clap looks great.

On a side note, after adding the Jim Lee HEADSCULPT to my Bats PF I'm now looking forward to these two new alternate custom heads coming soon...the Kelly Jones and Finch HEADSCULPTS :rock

a4uvuve9.jpg

5uduzu5y.jpg

When will those be available? I love the finch head!

Finally had the courage to perform the armpit surgery on my batman pf. He looks so much better now! Big thanks and shoutout to Bmutha for his feedback and video on performing this surgery!!! Here are some pics:
uru7a5ap.jpg

yqepe8uv.jpg

pu4eza8y.jpg

ury5ehyr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work. I'm not going to lie I'm going to be so nervous doing mine but it's going to bug me if I don't

Back