Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I'm scared to lift him off the shelf without dismantling first, my heaviest PF for sure.

I feel that way with bats. I at least take the head off before I move him. Sounds like sups may be a bit more difficult with the single cape peg etc. Be careful irv!!!

Good idea! As long as the shelf is secure, and not at the risk of sliding around too much.

lol. Looks like I used a pic of Supes instead of Batman but I did the same for both of them. And yeah it's very secure. Basically it just involved enlarging one of the 4 recessed areas on the bottom of a shelf to allow it to rest on the top of the hinge. The other 3 corners are held by the pins Ikea provides.

I got my replacement Batman today!! A whole new figure, and it's flawless! I'm so happy with it. I'm just pissed the first one that came was so flawed... Oh well, time to get funny looks carrying the behemoth of a box to the UPS store for the return on the old one! :thud:

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I bought this from a comic shop yesterday, and it was pretty funny the amount of effort and trial and error involved in taking down the statue, disassembling it, and trying to get all the pieces back in the box. Luckily, one of the clerks remembered they had another sealed one tucked away in their warehouse, so I wound up going home with that instead.

IMG_1104.jpg

Very crisp pics Chris!

And that is a pretty awesome collection! :rock

Just got my Batman from local retailer, the armbit issue look seem fixed by sideshow
Very suprise!

I don't see any difference. My EX looks the same in the pit area as all of the REGs I have seen so far. SSC Reps already stated that the EXs and REGs would look the same. I haven't seen anything that refutes that statement. There will always be varying degrees of difference with these pieces but as a whole most of the Batman pics and videos look pretty much the same on both the EX and REG as far as his costume is concerned. Peeps are just going to have to accept the fact that his pit area isn't like the proto pics we saw. It's still a kick @$$ piece.

Debating on whether or to to buy one of those holder for the second head.

I have the Ex and it looks just as good as that.

I don't see any difference. My EX looks the same in the pit area as all of the REGs I have seen so far. SSC Reps already stated that the EXs and REGs would look the same. I haven't seen anything that refutes that statement. There will always be varying degrees of difference with these pieces but as a whole most of the Batman pics and videos look pretty much the same on both the EX and REG as far as his costume is concerned. Peeps are just going to have to accept the fact that his pit area isn't like the proto pics we saw. It's still a kick @$$ piece.

It is an absolutely kick ass piece, a personal grail.

I have the Ex and it looks just as good as that.

It is an absolutely kick ass piece, a personal grail.

This is easily the coolest collectiable I own. It really is something to witness. I still stare at it constantly. Was really happy to see you got one Spidey.

Back