Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This is easily the coolest collectiable I own. It really is something to witness. I still stare at it constantly. Was really happy to see you got one Spidey.

This hits me in the feels! Haha

Hope the reg is still around when I have the money. Which head is the reg head? Or is the exclusive only the batarang?

Hope the reg is still around when I have the money. Which head is the reg head? Or is the exclusive only the batarang?

Exclusive's the Batarang.

The only thing pulling me back is the hope that Reg. will be around for some time; however, I just cannot wait any more. :panic:

Need to sort this out by next week.

Exclusive's the Batarang.

The only thing pulling me back is the hope that Reg. will be around for some time; however, I just cannot wait any more. :panic:

Need to sort this out by next week.

Yeah. In a year or two, if the superman and batman regs are still available. Hopefully I can pick them up. Already breaking my rules. Haha

What rule are you breaking?

Originally said I was only going to collect marvel collectibles until money and space is less of an issue for me. Haha

But I visited the order pages numberous times on this and supes. Haha

What rule are you breaking?

rule-breaking-batman.jpg

Originally said I was only going to collect marvel collectibles until money and space is less of an issue for me. Haha

But I visited the order pages numberous times on this and supes. Haha

I get that. I only collect Batman and his characters, but broke my rule for Supes and WW. Was on the fence with Supes, but after getting him in person, he's a keeper. My Bats had the pit surgery, and now looks like the prototype too. It's hard for me to tell you what to do, but you must get the Trinity.;)

I get that. I only collect Batman and his characters, but broke my rule for Supes and WW. Was on the fence with Supes, but after getting him in person, he's a keeper. My Bats had the pit surgery, and now looks like the prototype too. It's hard for me to tell you what to do, but you must get the Trinity.;)

Yeah. Eventually, when I have a house with a man cave/game room, and I'm done with school and well into my career. My rules will go out the window. Haha

But right now, I need to withstand the mental beating it is to resist these haha

I watch YouTube reviews of statues a lot to get my fix, it helps a little. Haha

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Get batman now. Don't think, do it. You will then have the most majestic fig of all time.

Yeah. Eventually, when I have a house with a man cave/game room, and I'm done with school and well into my career. My rules will go out the window. Haha

But right now, I need to withstand the mental beating it is to resist these haha

I watch YouTube reviews of statues a lot to get my fix, it helps a little. Haha
Majority of my collection is boxed and stored until we can get a house, and I can have a man-cave to display it all. I'll still stick to my Batverse only rule with a few exceptions;).

This is easily the coolest collectiable I own. It really is something to witness. I still stare at it constantly. Was really happy to see you got one Spidey.

I always stop and look at him all the time, and while he is my last SSC piece for the foreseeable future he was worth EVERY PENNY. Someday I hope I can get a Reg Superman go go with him, but if I don't he will still be standing proudly.

I know what you have POed m8 so I know why is has to wait, but I will say IMHO none of those pieces will match up to that piece for size and pressence

:lol

That could be a bit too late. In a year or two we might see another Bats; if nothing new, maybe the blu-gray version... :)

Yeah... If that's the case, it wasn't meant to be. :doh

Majority of my collection is boxed and stored until we can get a house, and I can have a man-cave to display it all. I'll still stick to my Batverse only rule with a few exceptions;).

Yeah. I just need to keep the rule until I have a designated space for statues.

I know what you have POed m8 so I know why is has to wait, but I will say IMHO none of those pieces will match up to that piece for size and pressence

I know! Ahhhh. Haha. And batman is my favorite DC hero, but it is easier for me to make the decision because I literally just don't have the money. Haha. I probably should have waited on hulk. I'm counting on some birthday money and Christmas money to help cover hulk already. Haha

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Finally had the courage to perform the armpit surgery on my batman pf. He looks so much better now! Big thanks and shoutout to Bmutha for his feedback and video on performing this surgery!!! Here are some pics:
uru7a5ap.jpg

yqepe8uv.jpg

pu4eza8y.jpg

ury5ehyr.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back