Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Same. I am probably more excited for that than any of my actual PO's.

I was going to get the Lee one too, but already have a 1/4 custom Jim Lee batman so I figures I would hold out and get one of the other ones after I see them painted up and displayed.

I'm getting that sweet Deadpool one you have, too, but have to wait for second batch.

I saw that custom and holy **** that thing is ridiculously amazing

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

attachment.php

Quickest one I could find. Haha

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

There's the magic Jedi.

Yeah went to the Marvel Thread then found the Deadpool thread then used Tapatalk to search for custom Lol. Couldn't find it so looked through the last few pages cause I remember Darth Chris posting them lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Congrats Daniel on a job well done brother :clap looks great.

On a side note, after adding the Jim Lee HEADSCULPT to my Bats PF I'm now looking forward to these two new alternate custom heads coming soon...the Kelly Jones and Finch HEADSCULPTS :rock

a4uvuve9.jpg

5uduzu5y.jpg

Holy ****!!! They look so awesome. What's the price on these two? How do I sign up?

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Thanks buddy. Did he do all 3 of these?

He's just painting them. The sculptor (can't recall his name) is in Brazil. So they are being shipped from Brazil to Paris to be painted, then Dark Spidey ships them to you.

I got the Jim Lee one coming and I am totally pumped for it. Completely changes the look of the piece.

He's just painting them. The sculptor (can't recall his name) is in Brazil. So they are being shipped from Brazil to Paris to be painted, then Dark Spidey ships them to you.

I got the Jim Lee one coming and I am totally pumped for it. Completely changes the look of the piece.

I believe they are sculpted by Tiago Provin.

Back