Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

While Both heads look nothing alike. Both seemed to be inspired by Brian Bolland's artwork. The AB sculpt not as much as the Canale. Overall the whole piece is a Brian Bolland Batman.

BmGK20.jpg

P1140329.jpg

tumblr_mgdthuP5XW1rcp7bmo1_500.jpg

P1140317.jpg

Finally a clear bright shot, he looks good here...

Batman arrived today. He is awesome in person. The armpit thing doesn't bother me at all and the beard stubble isn't as dark as some pictures have shown. It took long enough, but he was worth the wait.

Gotta say man your pics put me at ease. He looks great. I guess it truly is a better in hand situation.

The new pics just got me excited again
I hope I get a good copy, the armpit issue, I may be able to fix

I just picked up the Sideshow banner for display with this

Gotta say man your pics put me at ease. He looks great. I guess it truly is a better in hand situation.
Thanks. He really did come out great despite the little changes from proto to production. I do wish the base was a little wider because he feels slightly top heavy. I think most everyone who has been looking forward to getting him will be happy.

Ok this is my last complaint about the seams.... Not a complaint really but a prayer.... I really hope I don't get one that looks like this

Because it just looks too much like this

That I think can be fixed with futzing. It looks like someone inflated the areas under the arms lol. Mine doesn't look like that all.

Ok this is my last complaint about the seams.... Not a complaint really but a prayer.... I really hope I don't get one that looks like this

Because it just looks too much like this

I'm pretty stoked, my tracking the first day said Tuesday deliver. I just checked and now it says Saturday. Oh could it be true!!!???

For those who already have the Batman pf, i want to know if you guys the statue is a little unstable?
Like if was bumped slightly it would fall to the right?

It just feels like the cape is a bit heavy for the statue and I'm worried mine is going to fall

For those who already have the Batman pf, i want to know if you guys the statue is a little unstable?
Like if was bumped slightly it would fall to the right?

It just feels like the cape is a bit heavy for the statue and I'm worried mine is going to fall
It did feel a little unstable, but I put a quarter under the side and it feels better.

I'm glad to see most of us aren't too affected by the arm pituation.

I'm glad this statue isn't the pits.

Oh look, fever PITch is on.

Pitches leave.

......armpit.

ok, just opening and inspecting mine. Aside from the pit issue, the face paint doesn't look as bad as originally thought. Still not liking it much in that regards but coulda been worse. I do have a huge crack in my cape, and I'm not sure if this is normal, but my base has white spots all underneath the gargoyle wings. can you guys check your statues cuz from the pics I can't really tell if that's intentional.

Back