Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Here it is before it was completely assembled.

vyun.jpg

Wouldn't it be easy to just pull/futz with the fabric a little to have the armpit "problem" solved?

cool, just the pic I was hoping for....so there's hope I can fix it if it arrives with dirty armpits!

Anyone concerned about the armp!@s, just wait for in hand. You will be impressed. Also, I think he might be my heaviest statue. The base is really heavy IMO to help balance the statue which leans more towards one side. This fella is a beast and full of awesome!

oh...EX or fail!

Can somebody please take a picture of it without the cape and head on, shooting straight down into the neck? Thx

I'll have mine on Tuesday.

To everybody whose ok with the armpit sag, do you think it's still worth contacting SS about it? I get that many of you are ok with the armpit sag, but on account of it not turning out correctly would you pursue a replacement or partial refund to keep it?

Just curious.

I'll have mine on Tuesday.

To everybody whose ok with the armpit sag, do you think it's still worth contacting SS about it? I get that many of you are ok with the armpit sag, but on account of it not turning out correctly would you pursue a replacement or partial refund to keep it?

Just curious.

I may contact them about a partial refund. It doesn't bother me to the point of returning it, but I do want to let them know that I would like their QC to improve on future pieces.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I'll wait til I've got it. If there's anything out of order then I'll ask for a refund yeah. Asking for a replacement would require the fig to be pretty bad as I don't fancy paying more shipping. If all it is is a saggy pit I will be keeping him.

I may contact them about a partial refund. It doesn't bother me to the point of returning it, but I do want to let them know that I would like their QC to improve on future pieces.

This, exactly this. While I don't have mine and I do, from the new pics, think he looks great, it is still flawed, even if only a small flaw. So I will, as.is my right, be voicing my displeasure. If only to let them know that I am disappointed. I don't blame anyone for doing so.

I just refuse to fly into some silly internet frenzied rage.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Can somebody please take a picture of it without the cape and head on, shooting straight down into the neck? Thx

Like this? Lol

I really dont think Sideshow will offer partial refunds for the costume sagging, they will just say that all of the batman statues have it s its not an issue

Last edited:

Even with the bad stiching.... He is looking better.

Decided not to complain anymore until I get mine.

Still not sure if I will keep it as I was never in Love with everything about the statue (cape on shoulder and leg) but the rest was nice. the seam could be a the deal breaker. Will wait and see.

Congrats to all of those who got him and LOVE him.

A19E0D27-8578-4A89-B4D8-4AA4AEC0E278_zpsqdcu7qw3.jpg

Anybody happen to have a besta with lights with their batman in hand?

Bad lighting seems to be the culprit as far as turning him extremely tan looking.

Curious to see if he still looks that way in a lit BESTA.

Even with the bad stiching.... He is looking better.

Decided not to complain anymore until I get mine.

Still not sure if I will keep it as I was never in Love with everything about the statue (cape on shoulder and leg) but the rest was nice. the seam could be a the deal breaker. Will wait and see.

Congrats to all of those who got him and LOVE him.

View attachment 87715

I agree Jaws. Not for me, but don't want to rain on the parade of those that like him. Congrats guys :) Phew! Glad the Freaks board is back up, not such a fan of Statue Forum.

Like this? Lol

I really dont think Sideshow will offer partial refunds for the costume sagging, they will just say that all of the batman statues have it s its not an issue

That's the funniest thing ever! :lol

I think he just wants to see how the stitching of the fabric is at the top.

This, exactly this. While I don't have mine and I do, from the new pics, think he looks great, it is still flawed, even if only a small flaw. So I will, as.is my right, be voicing my displeasure. If only to let them know that I am disappointed. I don't blame anyone for doing so.

I just refuse to fly into some silly internet frenzied rage.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I plan to do the same. I'm keeping my batman, but they screwed up and need to hear it.

Show me a better 1/4 mixed media Batman statue. Hit that google and tell me what you find. No? Nothing? Then this is it. Welcome to the world of collecting.

Well it's not like it has a ton of competition. There are what? Two others? I think there is much room for improvement with this PF. I Always have. I am willing to bet the next Batman statue, be it PF or fully sculpted, tops this one. It's nice but still has issues even when not looing at the stiches. I think SSC have learned some lessons with this first attempt and will really knock it out of the park with the next one. No offence to those who love it. But this statue was far from Universally loved even before it's release. If I keep it I see myself selling it down the road for an Upgrade. Of course I say this without having it in hand so I could be full of poo but it's how I see it and how I think it will turn out. I think when SS does a Comiquette we will see something really special. Like Punisher comiquette, or Boba fett Mythos, special - Both have great poses and the clothing is sculpted to perfection. But I have always felt that way as I thought Batman would look better fully sculpted.

But like I said. No offence to those who love and feel that this is the ultimate Batman. Enjoy your statue for all its worth and don't let us negative nellies get you down. Hope when I have it in hand I am singing the praises right along with you :)

Back