Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'll consider that if and when there's an upgrade. When that year arrives, it will be a good year. Until then, I'll be enjoying this.

In the long run, there's no such thing as the ultimate anything. The only question is how long of a run do you have the time for.

It's a Batman statue. Perhaps the greatest mass produced Batman ever made from what we can see on pics.

Get real guys. You can return it if you don't like it but that's as far as it goes. No sensible statue business would consider this statue a failure.

Exactly. 9500 of them and this was the only issue? They'd be insane to submit to any kind of recall action.

I agree Jaws. Not for me, but don't want to rain on the parade of those that like him. Congrats guys :) Phew! Glad the Freaks board is back up, not such a fan of Statue Forum.

Yeah, We fought the good fight as long as we could ;) Now it's time to let the fans be in love with their purchase.

Batman arrived today. He is awesome in person. The armpit thing doesn't bother me at all and the beard stubble isn't as dark as some pictures have shown. It took long enough, but he was worth the wait.

We are getting our ex tomorrow and I am trying to figure out where the hell we will put him... :lol

I don't think we have any space at all for something that looks so big, so we may have to let him go :(

Batman arrived today. He is awesome in person. The armpit thing doesn't bother me at all and the beard stubble isn't as dark as some pictures have shown. It took long enough, but he was worth the wait.

Seeing these pics is making me antsy.

Damn it Sideshow, give me my shipping soon notice!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Ok... this photo does give me a BatBoner!

P1140367.jpg

I also like that you have the Joker's collar up like he does in The Killing Joke. I have been thinking of doing the same after Bats gets here.

P1140367.jpg

Jaws, for once, you and I agree. That is epic.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Yeah.... This is the first photo to get me excited and it does not even have the head I like for Batman.

It is nice to finally get that twinge of anticipation for this piece..... Really hope mine turn out well.

I think he just wants to see how the stitching of the fabric is at the top.

Yeah, i want to know if i can just lift the entire suit up more and run a needle and thread around the top in a tighter circle to hold it all up under the cape. …. if that makes sense

Yeah, We fought the good fight as long as we could ;) Now it's time to let the fans be in love with their purchase.

Agreed Jaws. :duff Hey, I'm in love with how Mary Jane turned out so Sideshow will always get our money still somehow lol. :wave

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

My bats is going back "IMO" it's not that great. The leg is the worst part it looks like it's mashed. Plus mine has some qc issues, unglued suit, patch on one of the heads. So disappointed really wanted the bat in my collection but the worse thing is mine is missing the ex hand WTF.

Last edited:

Any pictures of bats in a besta with tombo doors specifically , will wish to see how it looks considering he's huge

My bats is going back "IMO" it's not that great. The leg is the worst part it looks like it's mashed. Plus mine has some qc issues, unglued suit, patch on one of the heads. So disappointed really wanted the bat in my collection but the worse thing is mine is missing the ex hand WTF.

Those are issues they can and will replace if you really want him.

The most recent pics are getting me excited for this piece again. Can someone post a vid of putting him together? I'd like to see how everything fits.

Back