Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This is going to be a catalyst piece. As high as the Joker does on the secondary market (I'm sure it'll do well), once the Batman piece is actually released it'll skyrocket the Joker and really draw everyone in to this line.

I had the same thoughts.

I am guessing Regular is Black/gray.

Exclusive Blue/Grey. Mayb a switchout head for long ear/short ear + art print.

Someone who works for Sideshow posted on Statueforum that EX will have a batarang switch-out hand.

An unmasked Bruce Wayne head would have been cool

The leading thought is a batarang switchout hand, I think the days of the color variants from exclusives are long gone, I'm sure whatever color the Reg is (Blue/Grey or Black/Grey) the Exclusive will be as well. While a Bruce head would have been neat, it wouldn't have been practical given the base set up. Now had they put Batman in the cave for example as the base, it could have been neat, and then I would have wanted it to be done like Wolverine with the cowl hanging on the back.

Yeah I believe Averone said he saw it or at least had first hand knowledge that Batman was going to have a Batarang in his hand.

Someone who works for Sideshow posted on Statueforum that EX will have a batarang switch-out hand.

An unmasked Bruce Wayne head would have been cool

BRuce Wayne Head For Comic Batman PF???? i think Ex is going to be switch-out hand with Art Print..........Head Ex will be good.. btw will be the ex head............I prefer mask one ....with different finishing..:rotfl

The leading thought is a batarang switchout hand, I think the days of the color variants from exclusives are long gone, I'm sure whatever color the Reg is (Blue/Grey or Black/Grey) the Exclusive will be as well. While a Bruce head would have been neat, it wouldn't have been practical given the base set up. Now had they put Batman in the cave for example as the base, it could have been neat, and then I would have wanted it to be done like Wolverine with the cowl hanging on the back.

I think what you said makes sense!:exactly:
Why would he be maskless while standing on the outside of a building?

But for color variants they did just rerelease the Hulk comiquette as Red Hulk. True, not a PF, and coloring Hulk red actually means the recolor is a different character, but recolors are not something they've done a lot of lately.

And I hope this Batman is BLACK/grey, not blue/grey.

It's not like it never happened in the comics. I agree, him being in the cave would make more sense but this is a statue, not a diorama.
He's not really standing outside of a building, just standing in my bedroom ^^

But for color variants they did just rerelease the Hulk comiquette as Red Hulk. True, not a PF, and coloring Hulk red actually means the recolor is a different character, but recolors are not something they've done a lot of lately.

See but that was an entirely different release, what was being referred to was the idea of going the Gray Hulk route where the exclusive was a different color and the standard was another. They made x amount of the Green and then waited a bit to release the red repaint. The Hulk PF was a release of both done at the same time.

When do you guys think this will be up for pre-order?

And I hope this Batman is BLACK/grey, not blue/grey.

I prefer him in black/grey too.

I personally like both sets of colors so I will be happy either way as long as the sculpt rocks and the CQ comes out on top.

BLUE / GREY is more eye-candy...we've seen enough Black & White Batman statues.

Im very tempted to buy this piece. I mostly collect hot toys figures, but i use to have the thor pf (Which i sold this week).

I love the look of this piece, so ill see.

This is going to be amazing. I am due to get my PF Cap next month and now this! I am so excited. Does any one know of any comics where the DK and Cap made appearances together? I don't often follow comics so it would be neat to know of any.

Back