Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I have to point out again that it's just a rumor, that the color scheme hasn't been fully disclosed (at least publically) by SSC.

I have to point out again that it's just a rumor, that the color scheme hasn't been fully disclosed (at least publically) by SSC.

F' it! I'll have to take the jammies off this piece anyway. May as well have it painted to the black costume if I have to go to those lengths anyway.

Last edited:

he can be wearing pink all i care, give me my damn batman already!

he can be wearing pink all i care, give me my damn batman already!

Tec_301_deadly_pink.jpg

The rumors (none backed up) is that it will be the midnight blue/gray scheme. Similar to this:

batmancos.jpg

Which would pull it apart from the Full Size Bust which is black and gray.
The best colour scheme, IMO! :exactly:

Can't wait to put it next to Joker !!!

:1-1:

The rumors (none backed up) is that it will be the midnight blue/gray scheme. Similar to this:

batmancos.jpg

Which would pull it apart from the Full Size Bust which is black and gray.

That will make sense, Mikey. I bet Sideshow is going to make another Batman PFs (black colours) that based on Dark Knight Rises and the new DCU version. :hi5:

I'll be calling out of my part time job to preorder this if that's what I'll need to do.

I missed most of the Marvel bigs guns. I managed to back collect a few but my favorite character, Spider-Man, is out of my budget. Being around for my favorite DC character feels like an event for me.

I'll be calling out of my part time job to preorder this if that's what I'll need to do.

I missed most of the Marvel bigs guns. I managed to back collect a few but my favorite character, Spider-Man, is out of my budget. Being around for my favorite DC character feels like an event for me.

Same here. I have been missing out a lot of great statues from marvel and was very glad when I found out that SSC recently got the license from DC. Now I have a chance to start collecting from the beginning. I will probably buy every DC statues that SSC have to offer.

I am so Getting The Batman, I agree the Base Rocks, overall it looks Great, I like the Scowl, none of that feel Good Batman for me, the Darker the better, Hence The Dark Knight

:clap Sounds like a good plan!

Wow, I've only just seen this. This is the Batman Piece I've always wanted & I don't collect PF's but now SS have got the DC licence, that's all about to change.

This is going to be a catalyst piece. As high as the Joker does on the secondary market (I'm sure it'll do well), once the Batman piece is actually released it'll skyrocket the Joker and really draw everyone in to this line.

This is going to be a catalyst piece. As high as the Joker does on the secondary market (I'm sure it'll do well), once the Batman piece is actually released it'll skyrocket the Joker and really draw everyone in to this line.

yup. this'll be an own it or fail PF

Back