Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I wish SSC make TDKR and MoS in maquettes or PF base on the movies like theirs Cap and Thor in PF based on the movies...

I think it will happen too. Just a matter of time I believe.

Duh. Especially because the film is called "The Dark Knight Rises" :lol

Something like this in 1:4 PF would be a dream!

13751-550x-8214_b_full.jpg

Indeed, a dream come true.

SSC is going to hold off on Batman and Superman and put some "lesser" characters out to take advantage of the excitement of getting the DC license and the fact that people are so excited they'll buy just about anything. Then when things look like they might be slowing down a bit, SSC will put out Superman or Batman, and start the cycle over.

That makes sense! I wonder what kinda characters they'd be doing first before they get to Supes and Bats?

Cheers,
Neo.

I must say the upcoming Batman PF is probably one of the best sculpts from Sideshow in recent years

429918_2596495588245_1130394563_32006635_1718589924_n.jpg

Yes joker yes blood blood bleed hahaha ever dance with the devil
In a pale moon light lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SSC is going to hold off on Batman and Superman and put some "lesser" characters out to take advantage of the excitement of getting the DC license and the fact that people are so excited they'll buy just about anything. Then when things look like they might be slowing down a bit, SSC will put out Superman or Batman, and start the cycle over.

Actually - no. Batman and Superman will be among the first offerings - as we've seen the the Batman bust. They will get more treatment in more formats than any other characters.

Dave is absolutely right (I hate when I have to agree with him) they've already said that Batman (or his character family) will receive the first treatments in each formatting and that Superman is on tap next I'm sure to help support Man of Steel next year.

You'll see so many Batmen and Supermen in this line that it'll make the amount of Spideys in the Marvel line look desperately low.

Let's just get one out already, im dying here :gah: :thud:

Im buying ten of these and displaying them all at once!

Back