Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I come from Europe my self (Cyprus) so when they talk Pacific time it means California time. I always check the newsletter , which is on every week on Thursdays, but is late here around 11-12 oclock evening time. So as soon as there is anything new , for pre order you can order it immediatly through their side. You can always check the world times on the internet to see the difference of your local time with California time. I hope i did help..:)

Oh thanks a lot skorpio! It's all I needed to know. :)

Any guess when this will be up for pre-order?

ok my Freak collectible friends ...lol. Is there going to be any tease on the newletter 2day, of anything from the DC line??? I think is 2 early to say so.....nevertheless ,i dont think we r putting any of this staff anytime soon , on our shelfs....

picture.php

From the look of it, the guantlets, cowled head, utility belt and boots are all sculpted. The rest is definitely fabric. Strangely enough there isn't the traditional "spankies" that we'd expect from a modern Batman and the symbol on the chest isn't right for the Batman Inc or New 52 version.

Reminds me of the make up of Captain America where there was a lot of sculpted element laid over the fabrics.

I won't think twice about taking the fabric off mine. Did it to Sabretooth and never looked back.

In general, the Marvel PFs have ranged from $250-350, with some bigger statues costing a bit more. Joker is $350. I'm not sure what it is about this statue that would warrant a $100 increase over Joker and the typical Marvel PF. I expect $350-375, just because of the creeping increase in statue costs.

I won't think twice about taking the fabric off mine. Did it to Sabretooth and never looked back.

I will get a regular and do the same. However I like the EX. I am sure a few will do it.
The only thing holding me back would be that the Reg goes up in price

Seriously considering this option myself. If this was ANY other DC character I could easily pass. However, we are talking about the f'n Batman here. I can't see not picking this up. The jammies would HAVE to go.

From the look of it, the guantlets, cowled head, utility belt and boots are all sculpted. The rest is definitely fabric. Strangely enough there isn't the traditional "spankies" that we'd expect from a modern Batman and the symbol on the chest isn't right for the Batman Inc or New 52 version.

Reminds me of the make up of Captain America where there was a lot of sculpted element laid over the fabrics.
I think the cape looks sculpted too... Unless is something more rigid than even the Black Panther's.

Judging from the ripples on his stomach and hip joints, I would say its a fabric full body suit. If not, then it's a damn realistic sculpt...

I think the cape looks sculpted too... Unless is something more rigid than even the Black Panther's.

Judging from the ripples on his stomach and hip joints, I would say its a fabric full body suit. If not, then it's a damn realistic sculpt...

The cape was sculpted, yet not completely by hand
They used a technique where they use a fabric and then harden it and mold it to their like. Take a look at the THOR PF, it will be very similar...

So this Batman PF forms part of the JLA series, does this mean there's going to be another version of the bat at some point? Been wanting to see a Jim Lee version of him >_>

The cape was sculpted, yet not completely by hand
They used a technique where they use a fabric and then harden it and mold it to their like. Take a look at the THOR PF, it will be very similar...

Thor's cape was hardened cloth?? the whole reason i didn't get it was because i felt a PF should've used that opportunity to do a nice cloth cape. hope Bats cape is cloth

So this Batman PF forms part of the JLA series, does this mean there's going to be another version of the bat at some point? Been wanting to see a Jim Lee version of him >_>

I think this is just the beginning for SSC and I bet they will do more Bats in the future. Can't wait till then!

im in the waitlist for the preorder :rotfl

i think preorder will be tomorrow....:monkey1

hopeless_poster.jpg

+1

I love Jim Lee's version

Back