Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I could afford batman as of today... But them hulk would be cutting it close. But soon!

If you can juggle it, get Bats. He's an EPIC piece. You'll have a hard time taking your eyes off it when it's on display. SSC is just killing it on their DC line and this piece is no exception. You'll LOVE it!

If you can juggle it, get Bats. He's an EPIC piece. You'll have a hard time taking your eyes off it when it's on display. SSC is just killing it on their DC line and this piece is no exception. You'll LOVE it!

Praying this transitions to this upcoming Marvel line!

Praying this transitions to this upcoming Marvel line!

Buy him...or he'll make you regret it

Batsaftersurgery2SM.jpg
Batsaftersurgery4SM.jpg
BatsaftersurgerySM.jpg

Inks probably right, I'm sure Hulk will get delayed. Not that that's a good thing though but there's always delays

Idk. Rumor is that red hulk at comic con was a production piece. So if they were that far ahead of the game with him, hulk is probably in production now.

Idk. Rumor is that red hulk at comic con was a production piece. So if they were that far ahead of the game with him, hulk is probably in production now.
Yeah but that don't mean much to be honest & that's the Red Hulk not Green.

For all the years I've been in this hobby I've just come to expect delays but hopefully your right because a Hulk is way over due in my collection :)

Yeah but that don't mean much to be honest & that's the Red Hulk not Green.

For all the years I've been in this hobby I've just come to expect delays but hopefully your right because a Hulk is way over due in my collection :)

Yeah. I keep going back and forth if I want to start an X-men or dc display... I'm not very attached to DC really. Gotta let the hype settle down.

Back