Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bro, I can recommend sending the Headsculpt to our very own DarkSpidey (Kevin)

He repainted mine a week or so ago :)

4ymura8y.jpg

How much for the repaint ? Is he in the US ?

I pulled the trigger and bought a regular edition... Should get it tomorrow!! Can't wait!!

You will not be let down. He is beyond epic.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I have seen and read a lot of the reviews and everybody seem to be very happy once they have it live in front of them .... I know a lot of people had issues with the emblem and the suit and how it fits around the chest and arm area... But the more I read and watch reviews the more I wanted it ..

I have seen and read a lot of the reviews and everybody seem to be very happy once they have it live in front of them .... I know a lot of people had issues with the emblem and the suit and how it fits around the chest and arm area... But the more I read and watch reviews the more I wanted it ..

Yeah. If it goes double rewards, I won't be able to resist...

Yes sir. My first PF ever and I was wowed by him. Im about 4 PFs (plus none shipped today) a com ans a 1/6 in but Still my favourite PF and still has such a presence.

Yes sir. My first PF ever and I was wowed by him. Im about 4 PFs (plus none shipped today) a com ans a 1/6 in but Still my favourite PF and still has such a presence.

My first PF was Darth Vader Mythos and I was impressed can't imagine with this one ... I have Superman PF preorder but they have moved my final payment twice ..now is sept 15 .. Will see not holding my breath ..

Back