Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first PF was Darth Vader Mythos and I was impressed can't imagine with this one ... I have Superman PF preorder but they have moved my final payment twice ..now is sept 15 .. Will see not holding my breath ..
Your first PF will be the Superman PF then. Vader is a 1/5 scale polystone. PF means 1/4

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Your first PF will be the Superman PF then. Vader is a 1/5 scale polystone. PF means 1/4

Ahhh!! Had in my mind that Vader was PF for some reason.. Not sure why .. Thanks for the clarification!

Ahhh!! Had in my mind that Vader was PF for some reason.. Not sure why .. Thanks for the clarification!
No worries. You will be able to pick one up though they're making one for PO this year (hopefully, barring any issues). Dont worry man most of us are here to help lol.

Yeah. I'm afraid if bats and supes go double rewards or something, I'll crack and buy both haha.

Received my unmasked Batman head today from Alvaro Stuardo Bravo. It's #2 of 50. RobertoBagg10 (Andy) has #1.
It's an unmasked version of the Martin Canale head.

Yes, I have Troy's head on order through Francois. I guess I am a sucker for unmasked sculpts :D

Thought I'd share some pictures:

14897282446_2d901b5528_b.jpg

14733608259_7b5190ecb5_b.jpg

14733609709_d9e61c8070_b.jpg

I'll probably rotate between this head and the Jim Lee one until I receive Troy's.

I don't know if it's your camera or the sculpt, but it looks like Superman squeezed his head a little :dunno

I'm telling you that head on cape on shoulders approach to this PF provide just enough distance to visually cause the issue. Supermans cape on shoulders and portrait look much better.

I'm telling you that head on cape on shoulders approach to this PF provide just enough distance to visually cause the issue. Supermans cape on shoulders and portrait look much better.

I think the angle at which the head rests on the cape has to be taken into account when the sculpts are made. If it isn't it causes the distortion.

That's just because he is using a wide-angle or UWA (ultra wide-angle) lens. Look at Superman's hand. It's as big as his head. Those lenses will distort the proportions of the picture completely. So you have to have the object in the centre of the image, and not around the borders.

Received my unmasked Batman head today from Alvaro Stuardo Bravo. It's #2 of 50. RobertoBagg10 (Andy) has #1.
It's an unmasked version of the Martin Canale head.

Yes, I have Troy's head on order through Francois. I guess I am a sucker for unmasked sculpts :D

Thought I'd share some pictures:

14897282446_2d901b5528_b.jpg

14733608259_7b5190ecb5_b.jpg

14733609709_d9e61c8070_b.jpg

I'll probably rotate between this head and the Jim Lee one until I receive Troy's.

Something off with the camera or the angle we BOTH know how cameras can cause distortions .... :wink1::rotfl

That's cold, man.

I think it's just the angle. I think it looks good.

I think the angle at which the head rests on the cape has to be taken into account when the sculpts are made. If it isn't it causes the distortion.

Congrats Alan, glad you got yours safe and sound :clap I wouldn't say its 100% all down to the camera because the actual headsculpt is infact a tad too small for the overall body, at least it looks that way from certain angles. The head itself really needs to be a bit larger all round for it to really work in my opinion. The size difference isn't too noticeable in my pics but it is definitely too small in comparison to the body proportions.

debeguhu.jpg

y7eguvum.jpg

I missed the post man dropping off my Jim Lee head yesterday. Damnit! Gonna have to wait til tonight now...

All I can say is pictures don't do justice... This statue is Amazing!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408125170.057007.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I could afford batman as of today... But them hulk would be cutting it close. But soon!

Back