Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a7yjymen.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

The EX is the batarang...the regular has two heads too

Their talking about the Green Hulk PF ink
Lol yeah. When he wrote that I'm like "did i respond in the wrong thread, then I started looking around the room at my PFs to see what I couldve been talking about Lol thanks man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So it looks like the creation of the two unmasked heads has caused quite a fight between those who made them....the "thief" word keeps getting thrown around

Really? Haven't follow that.

Yep, I don't know who created the Canale piece, but basically either they or their fans are accusing MadX and Troy of stealing their idea and sculpt. Consider g I am pretty sure the Canale inspired head is a modified recast, and the unmasked head idea has been stated around these parts for forever I gotta say one side looks more like a "thief" than the other.

Yep, I don't know who created the Canale piece, but basically either they or their fans are accusing MadX and Troy of stealing their idea and sculpt. Consider g I am pretty sure the Canale inspired head is a modified recast, and the unmasked head idea has been stated around these parts for forever I gotta say one side looks more like a "thief" than the other.

Spidey, have you been ear-wigging again? ;)

tumblr_mt5zcrf1zo1ri2hjwo1_400.gif

So it looks like the creation of the two unmasked heads has caused quite a fight between those who made them....the "thief" word keeps getting thrown around

Can't say I'm surprised, it happens all of the time with customs

Yeah saw that on one of the collector groups on FB. Serious beef going on

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

This piece is evil. Must...resist...urge...must...stick....with....movie....statues.

I already broke that rule with Harley. Now I'm trying to get rid of her before my Batman collection starts getting bigger. :lol I don't have room for you! Stop tempting me!

This piece is evil. Must...resist...urge...must...stick....with....movie....statues.

I already broke that rule with Harley. Now I'm trying to get rid of her before my Batman collection starts getting bigger. :lol I don't have room for you! Stop tempting me!

What's that? tempt you? Okay, here's a few Natural Light pics I took this morning :lol

Batman PFNat1SM.jpg
Batman PFNat2SM.jpg
Batman PFNat3SM.jpg

Back