Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think without the pit fix, his upper body looks huge and can make this Jim Lee head look small. With the pit fix, the head looks better, though. I love mine.
You're totally right. The ones with the pit fix look amazing with the Lee head the others look tiny

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Out of total ignorance let me ask where are you guys getting the Lee head? Also am looking for someone domestically (U.S.) to fix my Batman pf's 8p.m.shadow.Would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Out of total ignorance let me ask where are you guys getting the Lee head? Also am looking for someone domestically (U.S.) to fix my Batman pf's 8p.m.shadow.Would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction.

rrjrstatueman Was fixing the people who didn't want the heavy 5pm shadow on their Batman PF's for decent price. You may want to contact him. He is in California though so I'd recommend using flat rate shipping and packing the hell out of the box.

You can contact Dark_Spidey by PM...he is the painter for the custom heads (there are 3 of them). There may not be any left, as there are only 50 made, but worth asking if you are interested.

There's a few of each left but Jim Lee is almost sold out.

Those repainted heads are for RobertoBagg10 here :wink1: (the cowl was repainted too)

Left a note in your FS section Dark Spidey about your progress on the holders. Any news?

Great repaint, Kevin. Are there any holders left?

yessir! Thank you

Yeah I'd like to know as well. Also will you making any holders for Superman?

I believe it's planned but can't tell for sure right now

Left a note in your FS section Dark Spidey about your progress on the holders. Any news?

All holders will ship out next week! Sorry for the wait my friend

yessir! Thank you

I believe it's planned but can't tell for sure right now

All holders will ship out next week! Sorry for the wait my friend
Sweet!

Also how much are you selling the painted holders for again?

There's a few of each left but Jim Lee is almost sold out.

Those repainted heads are for RobertoBagg10 here :wink1: (the cowl was repainted too)

Yea, a truly epic paint job as ever Kev, thank you so much bro :clap Will get a full on pic-fest with the heads on the statue over on my display thread pretty soon :hi5: Once again, if anyone is thinking of having their original Sideshow Bat PF headsculpts repainted then I cant recommend Kev enough but the these pics should pretty much convince anyone to get theirs done ;)

On another note, seeing as though my Bats PF will undoubtedly be a keeper for my collection, I've decided to go the whole hog and order my 5th custom headsculpt (7 in all) :rock :lol

a7e7uqer.jpg

this time I've decided to get my second unmasked portrait which is the one sculpted by Troy and commissioned by Francois (MadX)

7yny6yzy.jpg

Should hopefully hear soon about a new Superman PF custom head, I doubt we'll get as many as we did for Batman but still, nice to have the options :rock

Yea, a truly epic paint job as ever Kev, thank you so much bro :clap Will get a full on pic-fest with the heads on the statue over on my display thread pretty soon :hi5: Once again, if anyone is thinking of having their original Sideshow Bat PF headsculpts repainted then I cant recommend Kev enough but the these pics should pretty much convince anyone to get theirs done ;)

On another note, seeing as though my Bats PF will undoubtedly be a keeper for my collection, I've decided to go the whole hog and order my 5th custom headsculpt (7 in all) :rock :lol

a7e7uqer.jpg

this time I've decided to get my second unmasked portrait which is the one sculpted by Troy and commissioned by Francois (MadX)

7yny6yzy.jpg

Should hopefully hear soon about a new Superman PF custom head, I doubt we'll get as many as we did for Batman but still, nice to have the options :rock
That's the one I'm waiting for :) (troy/francois) got my deposit down. Can't wait to see it painted

Awesome! Congrats bro :rock
Yeah man. Thanks for posting that pic too. I've been looking for that I was trying to show a friend and I couldn't find it. I like the one you got but then I saw this and immediately contacted Troy who put me onto Francois who I didn't realize was Madx til after Lol.
Are you getting this one too?

Yeah man. Thanks for posting that pic too. I've been looking for that I was trying to show a friend and I couldn't find it. I like the one you got but then I saw this and immediately contacted Troy who put me onto Francois who I didn't realize was Madx til after Lol.
Are you getting this one too?

What the heck! Might aswell get all the custom heads eh? :lol :lol

Back