Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol guess I've been lucky with every single order I've ever had except Superman then? SS.... Who are you trying to con?
Yeah that's bull. They have always stated 24-48 from charging and now this? BULLLLLLLLLLL

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Nice dude. You finally got yours eh? I still go into the basement for nightly viewings of my DC lineup. Especially for Bats and Supes

Yeah it was a long damn wait but definitely worth it. Waiting on Supes now, Andy aka RobertoBaggio10 was telling me how amazing he is so hopefully he'll turn up soon. Apparently Sep

Yeah it was a long damn wait but definitely worth it. Waiting on Supes now, Andy aka RobertoBaggio10 was telling me how amazing he is so hopefully he'll turn up soon. Apparently Sep

I don't think I'll ever take the ex portrait out of the box man. The reg portrait look so damn good. Smart move on ordering local

Yeah I always order local if I can being that I live in the UK it saves me import fee's. Also my reseller is pretty awesome. He always checks my PF's before sending them out & I've never had an issue

I don't think I'll ever take the ex portrait out of the box man. The reg portrait look so damn good. Smart move on ordering local

I honestly LOVE the EX look on Supes but agree that the REG portrait is pure magic. I would change the heads around all the time if the cape wasn't such an absolute pain in the ass to take off and put on. I switch up the portraits on my Bats PF all the time. Wish it was as easy to do with the Supes PF.

Last edited:
I honestly LOVE the EX look but agree that the REG portrait is pure magic. I would change the heads around all the time if the cape wasn't such an absolute pain in the ass to take off and put on. I switch up the portraits on my Bats PF all the time. Wish it was as easy to do with the Supes PF.

That's where I'm at. I probably would switch up the portraits if I didn't have to play operation with Supes cape!

That's where I'm at. I probably would switch up the portraits if I didn't have to play operation with Supes cape!

I prefer the methodology with the Sups cape. Wish they had done Batman the same way. It's not easy to switch your right but looks 100x better with cape over portrait.

I prefer the methodology with the Sups cape. Wish they had done Batman the same way. It's not easy to switch your right but looks 100x better with cape over portrait.

It does indeed. Good thing I favor the reg over the ex cause it this was like my batman portraits I'd have a hard time picking as those two are switched regularly

@Filip

Yes my friend. Cape operation is a game I don't enjoy playing at all

I honestly LOVE the EX look on Supes but agree that the REG portrait is pure magic. I would change the heads around all the time if the cape wasn't such an absolute pain in the ass to take off and put on. I switch up the portraits on my Bats PF all the time. Wish it was as easy to do with the Supes PF.
Same! The fact that you can't change them the way you can with Batman sucks

I get that too. It does look very epic to be honest

Looks like a Batman pf variant...posted on FB by KOdzilla
10570480_673637819377421_2026214373068652459_n.jpg

Um, he looks the same as he always did. No variant there. They would never pull that with the over-inflated 9500 ES as is. There will be a classic blue and grey PF with a new sculpt soon enough imo.

I guess I've had my short eared head on display for too long...thought it was the new sculpted head they showed in the Tested videos...although the way his head is looking to the side a bit more doesn't make me 100% sure its the same.

I guess I've had my short eared head on display for too long...thought it was the new sculpted head they showed in the Tested videos...although the way his head is looking to the side a bit more doesn't make me 100% sure its the same.

Probably the photoshop or lighting that's making him look different. :dunno I'm hoping for blue and grey soon though.

If it was this sculpt, it could have been the new PF:

BPF_v2_zpse6b1cf8a.png

Although, I do not intend to purchase the blue-grey version, but I am looking forward to seeing it. Maybe will get the new headsculpt(s) down the line and get it repainted for the existing PF.

Interestingly another collector (Greg Stretch) turned up at my house the other day to do a deal and liked the supes ex pf MUCH more than Batman in hand. He does look good and I display with the spaghetti eyes personally...so perhaps he was seeing it at its worst to lol ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back