Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Of course his looks better because it's his own with the attention to detail.

The other thing is. He already has his Wolf pack, before SS releases theirs... ;)

Well done!

And hope it's Colt that's up first because when I saw Bobamike's custom Colt I wished SSC would 'do' him because I could in no way replicate him myself & hoped SSC would so that my Wife would have something to buy me for Xmas/Birthday.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I really hope they make a Colt too. I'm leaning more towards the first releases being Echo and Fives though. But that's not to say Colt won't come later.

Yeah sounds about right. I'd be cool if they made Fives come with an alternate Phase II ARC helmet, although that wouldn't be that difficult to customize from just a regular phase II helmet. And maybe the alternate Echo helmet could be the blown up one. haha

Gave my shock trooper a new body suit in preparation for his new companion.

image.jpg

Thanks man, appreciate it.

So I guess I can reveal what, or who, I've been working on this weekend as I can't do anything else on him until his helmet comes in.
I've been kitbashing a Clone Veteran with some Commander Wollfe parts to make a Commander Thorn.

image.jpg

Even customized one of my rotary cannons to have "The Hammer" painted on the side as per the episode and basic concept of the character.

image.jpg

Just waiting on my extra Cody helmet to come it. I managed to match the red color of the existing shock troopers perfectly by using just two colors.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

So I guess I can reveal what, or who, I've been working on this weekend as I can't do anything else on him until his helmet comes in.
I've been kitbashing a Clone Veteran with some Commander Wollfe parts to make a Commander Thorn.

View attachment 110384

Even customized one of my rotary cannons to have "The Hammer" painted on the side as per the episode and basic concept of the character.

View attachment 110386

Just waiting on my extra Cody helmet to come it. I managed to match the red color of the existing shock troopers perfectly by using just two colors.

How did you transfer the signature to the gun???

Nice start on Thorn. I really like the CW episode he was in, especially the landing platform scene. :)

Nice attention to detail on the min-gun, good stuff.

Are you adding the wings to his helmet? Look forward to seeing another awesome Clone from you.

Yeah he'll have the correct helmet in the Cody style with the wings and everything.
@ wraithnine, you know it. :)

Back