Cupcake's Clones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I think I've got these sets to a point where I could do custom clones for people, on a limited basis.

I have three sets ready to paint, so I'll start there. A basic clone will be $225+ shipping and will include the body with bodysuit, full set of painted/weathered armor with a phase 1 OR phase 2 helmet(your choice), feet, 2 sets of hands (gun holding and relaxed), and a DC-15s blaster.

I think I can do most battalions... I can't offer Wolf pack clones until I figure out a good way to make an intricate stencil for the helmet. But message me with which clone squad/company/character you're looking for and I'll take a look. I am also not offering to do any "shiny" clones. I can do minimal weathering (or more weathering for a really battle-worn look) depending on preference.

I can also add certain accessories for additional cost. I can add a second helmet if you'd like both a p1 and p2. I currently can add the tactical visor (non articulated, so either fixed up for down), and a sun visor (like Cody's) to the helmets. I'm still working on backpacks, etc.

As a general rule I'm stating 3-4 weeks for shipping. It shouldn't actually take that long, but I'd rather hedge my bets. Because I'm offering to custom paint the clones, I'm also asking for a deposit of $100, with the balance due when the figure is ready to ship.

I can also sell unpainted sets for $150 if you want to customize it yourself.

So drop me a message if you need a clone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool offerings!!

There is an admin on the fb group, Clone Wars Collectors Group, that offers decals for most battalions and i think includes Wolf. That might be an option for you to do those figs.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not sure I want to use decals... I think paint looks more authentic, but I'll look into it as an option!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad to see you on FB. I think you'll enjoy that group. There are a few of us that cross over. Still trying to sorry out the names.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Not promising anything, still have a long ways to go making the custom commando armor he wears, but I did a quick test paint:

hunterhelm.jpg

Back