Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phase 2 clones alone guaranteed the inevitable destruction to our wallets, and folks here still have the audacity to incite the idea of more phase 1 variants (which Hot Toys have already gradually initiated - phase 1 shiny, phase 1 Fox). This is pure madness!

Wait I wanted to see the photo, put it up spoiler-tagged.
WARNING: Don't look until you've seen Ahsoka Ep5

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd be surprised if so only because it is currently available and I'm not sure what they would add.

Man, there was a lot in last night's episode.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I honestly don't think HT will go that deep into this show. Ahsoka, Baylan, Shin, Thrawn and Ezra. They haven't done the jetpack troopers from Mando S3 like we thought they would and I think their window has closed. HT has moved on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They might have if there weren’t a lot of trooper figures sitting around in warehouses.

Even the OG 501st and CG took a long time to sell out. And Rex is still around. Only ones selling out are newer production figures with smaller runs.

There’s definitely been a draw down in terms of Clones being produced which is good. Best to give some space instead of churning out releases endlessly which is the mistake Sideshow made.

Probably won’t see Clones ramp up again till the ROTS anniversary. So I wouldn’t really expect every variant from every new appearance being made. Which is for the best in the long run.

Still hoping for a Phase 1 Rex though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I honestly don't think HT will go that deep into this show. Ahsoka, Baylan, Shin, Thrawn and Ezra. They haven't done the jetpack troopers from Mando S3 like we thought they would and I think their window has closed. HT has moved on.
took them nearly 7 years to release that ANH sand trooper sergeant. So, nothing is virtually off the book at this point.

However, the only one fig remains almost impossible to see light is Baze Malbus from RO, and that I'm sure.

Phase 1 indeed is a nice addition, but I prefer the 212th battalion to be made though. More 501st at this point seem to be kinda overwhelming.

Agreed, we definitely need the 212th.

Might not happen till ROTS 20th at this rate, but I know we’ll get them eventually.

Give me a 212th Deluxe with a destroyed Crab Droid base.

IMG_2289.gif

Back