Spud's Customs - 41st Elite Kashyyyk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spud's Customs

Thanks guys. Although I could just do my custom Umbara troops for the Hasbro clones that I want to do and then they'd fit right in.

I've been scheming today because I got an extra Sinker and Boost in phase II armor from the Hasbro holiday set in from eBay today and now I'm considering buying two more veteran Sideshow clones to customize into them to go alongside Wolffe. See what this forum has done to me!
Because then I could get an extra Gree head sculpt to go on Boost and maybe a Bly head sculpt for Sinker. Probably would have to add to the hair a bit. So far for the Umbara guys I have Dogma's head and Kix's heads in, just need to convert them.
View attachment 102429
aaww man .. i have created the Umbara clones in 3.75" scale and i'd love to be able to translate them into 1/6 ,your a lucky sod! lol

Haha I'll take that as a compliment.

So with the combination of too much free thinking time at work and two veteran clones, of which I originally pre-ordered and was going to leave alone, this is what became of the night...

Now Wolffe has Boost and Sinker to watch his flanks. I'm also seriously considering creating Comet because I love his helmet design scheme. Sideshow loves taking my money. Haha

Dude you're knocking it out of the park on a regular basis

Haha I'll take that as a compliment.

So with the combination of too much free thinking time at work and two veteran clones, of which I originally pre-ordered and was going to leave alone, this is what became of the night...

Now Wolffe has Boost and Sinker to watch his flanks. I'm also seriously considering creating Comet because I love his helmet design scheme. Sideshow loves taking my money. Haha

Well, I am not really a ´clone man´ (I like HT Luke Skywalker DX07), but your work is definitely inspiring ...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those two Wolf Pack Troopers are spot on mate!! Really like the detail of the paint job on the helmet crests. LOVE THEM. When you doing two for me???? I wish.

Spud, Sinker and Boost look fantastic. They match perfectly with the SSC Wolffe. Nice work, good stuff. :)

I ordered another Veteran last night so when it comes in Comet will be joining the ranks.
Comet.jpg

Hopefully he'll be in by the end of the week because I really want to work on it this weekend.

EDIT: Got the tracking information! He'll be here Thursday! So Comet will probably be done by the end of the weekend.

I just upgraded my Waxer and Boil to beast status. I got two loose Veteran phase II helmets from eBay and painted them up to be correct to the Clone Wars episodes on Umbara where they appeared. Because after I got to looking at the original phase II sculpt, I decided that it didn't really stack up to the new more improved sculpt.

I love how the Numa came out. :)

I also got started on 3 of the 5 character heads for my Umbara clones. Hardcase, Dogma, and Kix. I repainted them so they'll all match since just these three are a Waxer, Bly, and Gree head respectively. Had to shave Gree though.

Spud's Customs

Slow down!!! Too many awesome clones too fast you'll burn yourself out.

Last edited:
Back