Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

I m not convinced i want her or not so confused..... so many things coming & she is not even on my list :cuckoo:.......:monkey3 :panic:

Yeah tough for me as I love the spiderman/woman figures but so many things coming up that I want I am going to try and hold off on her. SDCC will prolly bring a few things I want as well.

After seeing the EX skrull head...that pushed it over to the "must have" list.

Of course I'm easily impressed and many things get put on my must have list.

anyway....EX ordered. :yess:

Click the pic! Buy now!

Marvel - Spider-Woman (comicquette) Premium Format Figure - Exclusive

Lol what if we all decide to not order when ithings first show up? Then SS thinks it's not going to do so good and decide to make a smaller ES maybe 350 or less. Then we can all pour in to buy it. This would be so funny. I'm still waiting to use my money for other statues now. By a month or two I will order this one to spread out my money.

Lol what if we all decide to not order when ithings first show up? Then SS thinks it's not going to do so good and decide to make a smaller ES maybe 350 or less. Then we can all pour in to buy it. This would be so funny. I'm still waiting to use my money for other statues now. By a month or two I will order this one to spread out my money.

This would likely be a low ES order only. But not gonna go crazy if I don't get her. I personally love her assets and the Skrull Head though!

I ordered the Ex. I don't intend on using the Skrull head but when it's the same price, why not?

Looking forward to putting Jessica next to Ms Marvel and She-Hulk!

I ordered the Ex. I don't intend on using the Skrull head but when it's the same price, why not?

Looking forward to putting Jessica next to Ms Marvel and She-Hulk!

I bet they will look great together. Cant wait to see pics of that.

So tempted but bad timing, why release her the same week as rider and mark vi. I want them all but now im not ordering any because i cant decide.

Back