Premium Format Spider-woman premium format..Link to Buy Regular in 1st Post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-woman premium format

The EX head is cool, but I don't think I'll order. There're too many awesome things coming in the next month.

I wasn't interested in this statue at all untill i saw the EX head, The regular is just so boring.

Exactly! That ex head and tight butt is the only reason I'm buying. Who's spider woman? Is she a villain for spiderman? :lol

still not sold, think I'll wait for it to sell out and get on the WL right away for more time to think on her.

Why does she have ass implants? :dunno

And I thought breast implants were ugly...

I like her just the way she looks. Please no change SS or Disney. As for the spider woman being a villain, I was only joking. I did like the character back then but did nit follow her through the change in the comic story lines over the years.

I'm not buying her, so I don't care how she looks. However, that ass is comical. Volleyball players don't have asses like that. Figure skaters don't have asses like that. In fact, I think the only woman I've ever seen sporting an ass like that is Grace Jones.

Wow I can't believe that I am actually going to pass on this. Lady Death was a nice suprise. But after seeing the 3PO and R2 light up feature and then this

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111167

I think I know what my next two purchases are going to be.

My biggest issues are she is just two thin. I took a look at the Ms Marvel PF and I her hips are perfect.
I was also dissapointed that this wasn't mixed media. Why didn't they do something with her wings?
Oh well I am sure that she will look nice once she arrives. I can't wait to see everyones picks.

Wow I can't believe that I am actually going to pass on this. Lady Death was a nice suprise. But after seeing the 3PO and R2 light up feature and then this

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111167

I think I know what my next two purchases are going to be.

My biggest issues are she is just two thin. I took a look at the Ms Marvel PF and I her hips are perfect.
I was also dissapointed that this wasn't mixed media. Why didn't they do something with her wings?
Oh well I am sure that she will look nice once she arrives. I can't wait to see everyones picks.

I hate her at first, but with those new features I'm in. I like thin, so that's good for me. Mixed media is so so fir me. I really don't care for cloth too much. The butt makes her figure a buy. So overall more good than bad. This will be mine.

The ex head is sexy as hell. My only concern is the underarm webbing; it should have been developed a different way. Those weblines are almost impossible to paint and still look decent.
And the ass crack is a little too much but ehh...whatever.

BB

300 for ex with my giftcard is an ok deal. I really like Jessica Drew, so I have to take this PF. :yess:

Looks pretty good. Pose is kinda boring, the the sculpt is not bad. Wonder if they will pull a Rogue and nerf the ass again. Crackfillers. The webbing does look a little thick tho'.

Fully sculpted 1/4 scale FTMW! :rock

Probably. I bet they give her a buzzcut too. That way, you'll still be talking about her years from now.

Presumptuous.

Since when does thinking a piece is worthless mean that I have no interest in the character? If they hadn't pandered to the fully sculpted polystone ass lickers, this might have been worth the trouble of enduring the dim banter of another Marvel statue thread.

But hold on tight to your canned retorts. One of these days, one of them might fit.

I'm not really digging the ass either. She's definitely no Baroness in that regard. Its like they tried too hard or something. The Ex looks spectacular from the front though.

3001251_press10.jpg

Please SS make this one good with no paint chips, cracks, don't change the butt on this, no lazy eyes and pack this like your vampirellas nice and safe. let's have a marvel statue with no issues for a change.

Back